Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch a video, earn an ali

Host(ess)
    Anyone actually got a real prize besides one energy or coins? I prefer the old way because at least I got a gem. I never win anything but coins or energy.

I have seen at least three people ask if ANDROID players were going to get this but all I hear are crickets!!!!!! How about an answer. I have spent so much money on this game and don't get the good stuff. Would of died for the love shack. Haven't had videos for MONTHS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tadertottootie View Post
    Anyone actually got a real prize besides one energy or coins? I prefer the old way because at least I got a gem. I never win anything but coins or energy.
    Besides energy and coins of course, I am getting 1-2 gems every day so far.
    I got 1 golden nugget and some beams and stones.

We're aware of the issue where you only see an increase of 1 Coin at first, but once you force close you'll see your 1000 Coins. We can't speculate when this update will be available for Android devices, but the team is aware of your interest in the feature.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coccochin View Post
    I got an Ali today
    Did you won the Ali as mystery price or was it one of the prizes shown? I ask because untill now I have never won any of the pictures shown only the mystery price(unless one of the prizes shown was 1000 coins)

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    have gotten only coins today

the chance is probably one in a 1000 to get the best prize

of course remember DO NOT watch videos if you want to have them for free cabbages in the tent!!!
    I had no idea!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    Besides energy and coins of course, I am getting 1-2 gems every day so far.
    I got 1 golden nugget and some beams and stones.
    I've gotten some gems, a trade ticket and an orange tree along with the coins and energy. Still hoping for an ali

Farm Supplier
    Watched three videos stright ang earned 1000 coins every time but only 3 coins were added, S8 what are you waiting for? Y are not u fixing it.

Well, I'm halfway there.....back up to six videos per day. Thanks for that at least. Now to work on the quality of the prizes.....

Yesterday I did get two gems. But I also got 4000 coins. 4 for watching and 3996 after force closing. (Seriously? That is a mere pittance considering how much the newer updates are costing coin-wise.) But hey, at least it wasn't a single energy "pack"!

Honestly though, I am happy to have the three videos back. Not sure I'll be watching daily anymore, but at least I get a few extra chances to maybe get a great prize when I do watch.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    One of our kingdoms got nothing, twice in a row. The screen message was something like 'success! You got 0 (null)'.

Stopped watching videos after that, and I did take a screen cap.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast