Page 297 of 393 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Hello,

I have two baby dragons, that have been in my storage for a few years and last week I decided to take them out and grow them to adult. However they won't grow up! I have been feeding them every hour for about 30 times now, but they remain babies. What to do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Hello,

I have two baby dragons, that have been in my storage for a few years and last week I decided to take them out and grow them to adult. However they won't grow up! I have been feeding them every hour for about 30 times now, but they remain babies. What to do?
    Keep feeding them? Also remember you can't put the baby back and forth into inventory, otherwise you have to start the growing up feedings all over again.

Follow up question: Did those baby dragons ever grow up? Or did you have to get S8 Support to help?
    Last edited by riverly; 10-15-20 at 08:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Keep feeding them? Also remember you can't put the baby back and forth into inventory, otherwise you have to start the growing up feedings all over again.

Follow up question: Did those baby dragons ever grow up? Or did you have to get S8 Support to help?
    They finally grew up! In my experience it took way too long, but they're adult now. Thanks for the heads up!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    They finally grew up! In my experience it took way too long, but they're adult now. Thanks for the heads up!
    Glad to hear. You must've had some hungry hungry dragons!

Rhino Keeper

The academy Dukes Revenge

so i am not playing the (An Elemental Discovery ) but my aspen trees will not spawn for life flowers for the benediction Brew since this story line started what can i do i need so many

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    so i am not playing the (An Elemental Discovery ) but my aspen trees will not spawn for life flowers for the benediction Brew since this story line started what can i do i need so many
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-(main-story)
    just checking you're up to goal 10 in part 1? I'll raise this with the team to check.

Farm Supplier
    So the Brimstone steed beast master event just ended and i ranked 2nd but have received no prizes yet.
    Last edited by Belladonna12; 10-21-20 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Mis type

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    So the Brimstone steed event just ended and i ranked 2nd but have received no prizes yet.
    I haven't either. Sometimes it takes a bit of time. Prizes will come.

Rhino Keeper
    yes i am on that last level for part one i have everything done except the bottles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-(main-story)
    just checking you're up to goal 10 in part 1? I'll raise this with the team to check.

yes i am on that last level for part one i have everything done except the bottles