Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    I am really regretting clicking start on this. Why is there so much crammed into 24 hours? And this is just for day one, so goodness knows what they will have us doing by day eight.

I think it is time for me to stop going all out for everything. I've already done it for FFS where they throw too much at you in one go. Shame, because this game used to be fabulous, it now fills me with dread.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    See the pic in post 2....there are 8 chapters total at 1-day per chapter
    Wow...the pic that was in post #2 has been replaced by the pic in post #4. Huh???
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I am really regretting clicking start on this. Why is there so much crammed into 24 hours? And this is just for day one, so goodness knows what they will have us doing by day eight.

I think it is time for me to stop going all out for everything. I've already done it for FFS where they throw too much at you in one go. Shame, because this game used to be fabulous, it now fills me with dread.
    What exactly is required in chapter 1? ....many of us are curious.

Executive Chef
    Who knows how this one will turn out but at least last time the final chapter could be done in about 60 seconds if one was prepared. I hope everyone remembers these daily chapters don't HAVE to be done within a 24 hour period. It's just that all have to be done in 8 days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    What exactly is required in chapter 1....many of us are curious.
    No idea. I am still on the cottages. I only had two out when I clicked start so am now waiting for all my other ones to be ready for collection. Unfortunately for me, that will be after I've gone to bed. I definitely should have waited until the morning to start!

No idea. I am still on the cottages. I only had two out when I clicked start so am now waiting for all my other ones to be ready for collection. Unfortunately for me, that will be after I've gone to bed. I definitely should have waited until the morning to start!
    Thanks!

Waiting for the spoiler... Can't start with the limited resources unless the path is clear... Hope it is a smooth travel😇

Rhino Keeper
    Step 2 is 15 watch towers or lantern spires

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Step 2 is 15 watch towers or lantern spires
    THANK-you!

Host(ess)
    As long as I don't have to drag the hideous orphanage or worthless "essence pool" out of storage, I am cautiously optimistic for this challenge (so far). Still only at chapter one but now have towers & farm houses on the board and just made some more conservatories in preparation.
    Looks like another bountiful table which would heal that ugly wound from the Halloween Horrors! Now, if this mystery table only gives coins like the trend has been lately....welp, then I sure hope s8 has their inboxes prepared for another nasty wrath from their players and a bigger decline in the "castle story economy"... I've actually stuck to my promise of not purchasing any gems or player packs since that debacle and plan to keep my wallet closed until they get their customer service act together - and hope others are doing the same.

Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast