Page 96 of 195 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    All words started on there own
    I think we discovered that collecting a bandits adventure can also start the timer. Had you collected one of those?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Ahh! I had added the level 10 requirements too, and hadn't considered the ones I already had. Lol
    I actually only need 60 corks and 62 barrels to get to level 9. Not nearly as discouraging!! Thanks.
    That extra day helped you make it possible at least. it won't be easy by any stretch of the imagination but possible. On the other hand, I think it is impossible for my 1st account to make it without spending gems.. Which I won't. Lol

Thank you mreames for the information about Not collecting from my bandit adventure.
    I was this close to collecting when I read your comments here. I sure don't need to trigger
    something I'm not ready for

Rhino Keeper
    I have to wonder about this Lady Pfefferknot. We appear to be making thousands of barrels of wine. How much can one old lady drink, anyway?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    I have to wonder about this Lady Pfefferknot. We appear to be making thousands of barrels of wine. How much can one old lady drink, anyway?
    You would be amazed at the consumption rate of Royals.. I hear QE2 can drink a 12 pack of bud and a box of Wine without a single burp..

Rhino Keeper
    I've been trying to follow all these timing threads and I'll admit, I'm confused. Currently holding at level four because I'm afraid to move forward - is there a number of corks and barrels I should have before upgrading to level five and starting the first timer? I also sent out an adventure this morning - when should I collect it? (Ie, wait until asked or earlier?)

Banned
    Just collect from Vineyards and upgrade as needed... I think you guys are making more of this then needed

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Post 2 updated with info on extra timed goals.

I think we need to remember that all of the mini timed goals are additional steps to get a small reward. Don't put too much pressure on yourselves to do these extra steps. the estate can still be upgraded during the course of the Event and will still drop corks and barrels Until you reach Level 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    I know..I'm thinking the same thing...I am hoping that when the event is over we can collect wine for some new beverage in the kitchens.. But I highly doubt it...but it would be nice

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Just collect from Vineyards and upgrade as needed... I think you guys are making more of this then needed
    AMEN

It's all about the farmhouses for me - that is if you're sick and/or have no life and can collect every 10 minutes

I might just be imagining it but when I wait the 3 hours on the vineyard I get the stuff I need (right now that's barrels) BUT when I use gems to speed up the vineyard progress it starts raining corks again (currently 3 barrels away from Lev 7) and got the second prize which is WAY better than that wine bottle wall

And what's the deal with "making" royal beams & blocks?!? I just did that yesterday so I'd have everything ready when I needed it - although honestly I had 90% of it in my inventory already

Anyway, just checking out how everyone's doing
    Sorry for rambling I have a bad headache & the medicine makes me a little loopy

Luck and Grapes to y'all
    Ash
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>