Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    My Neighbour who is lvl 30+ range like me mention it could be because forgotten throne is craft before even mention in quest so the game do not lock in yr goal thus you have to remove it from storage to let it register... Since both of us craft it when mention because it just takes seconds to craft... Will confirm again... We are asking other Neighbours to craft their throne before act3 btw will get back on this Tom if others reply to us
    If you crafted BEFORE the act, and collected, it may be that placing was required because the throne was crafted BEFORE it was asked for. As it only took 30 secs, I crafted mine only when it asked, so collecting it from the Spell Shop registered the Act as being complete, even though I popped it in storage (as per my post above).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    I cannot imagine a toggle button of left or right (place) wold cost so much gold, Tks for the info n pic btw ��
    moleculamide said "only the "place" button" was green - which is as mine was, shown in the pic, but the grey button was active for me, just grey (as in not the preferred choice).

Did you mean it cost gold because the way had to be cleared to place the throne? Just checking my understanding of your post.

Executive Chef
    I'm at the end of ch 9 ( decided to keep going) just waiting for my last hex to craft before I craft the throne ......
    Even with experience I messed up the different quest pieces I need to get this far but think I'm nearly there hopefully
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I'm at the end of ch 9 ( decided to keep going) just waiting for my last hex to craft before I craft the throne ......
    Even with experience I messed up the different quest pieces I need to get this far but think I'm nearly there hopefully
    I quested too many, so have spares lying around for ever now!

This paying attention to the "avoid using" in the arena is definitely helping, by the way. Classic example is the Electric Dragon as an opponent. Black/Blue dragon. The selections indicate Yellow/Green dragon best BUT Yellow should be avoided against Black, so Green/Purple better choice. It is working for me. Also considerable success using the same dragon (or same colours) as the opponent, provided your one is an equal higher level and/rarity. Problem is not enough senior colour combinations in my fleet to cater for all. I only resort to Champion now when I don't have (for instance) a senior enough green/purple.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    moleculamide said "only the "place" button" was green - which is as mine was, shown in the pic, but the grey button was active for me, just grey (as in not the preferred choice).

Did you mean it cost gold because the way had to be cleared to place the throne? Just checking my understanding of your post.
    DeeDe99 the throne was crafted ONLY when the act opened up and asked to be crafted. The "place in storage" button didn't work so gold was used to clear land (because she didn't have room on her island for the throne). She had expanded a couple plots before the tales event started but never cleared them. She had a large expensive tree thing(cant remember what it's called- the most expensive one) to clear and the wait time to clear that tree was 24hrs. She had 8 hours left in the tales event...so gold was spent to speed the land clearing process. When she placed the throne then the queen egg was given...

Also during the level up the ghost armor dragon act, the pop up caused ME to fall into a gold trap and somehow click on the use gold to skip task...cost 60 something gold for that accidental click. So we were EXTRA careful when the throne crafting act came and thanks to devlinholic's posts we waited to craft the throne so nothing unexpected happened....
    Last edited by moleculamide; 11-06-15 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moleculamide View Post
    DeeDe99 the throne was crafted ONLY when the act opened up and asked to be crafted. The "place in storage" button didn't work so gold was used to clear land (because she didn't have room on her island for the throne). She had expanded a couple plots before the tales event started but never cleared them. She had a large expensive tree thing(cant remember what it's called- the most expensive one) to clear and the wait time to clear that tree was 24hrs. She had 8 hours left in the tales event...so gold was spent to speed the land clearing process. When she placed the throne then the queen egg was given...

Also during the level up the ghost armor dragon act, the pop up caused ME to fall into a gold trap and somehow click on the use gold to skip task...cost 60 something gold for that accidental click. So we were EXTRA careful when the throne crafting act came and thanks to devlinholic's posts we waited to craft the throne so nothing unexpected happened....
    All these gold/gem traps in S8s games make it very frustrating to play sometimes...takes the fun out of the games.

We are both fairly new to the game, I was wondering if the storage area has a max capacity and maybe she reached it and this is why the storage button wasn't active? The storage area doesn't indicate what the max capacity is so I'm a bit lost. Also does the storage capacity change with different levels?
    Last edited by moleculamide; 11-06-15 at 06:31 AM.

Banned
    OMG hate this game craft a throne jst robbed my 99 goold from me :/ Act 3 - Craft 1 Forgotten Throne. (Skip: 99Gold) pffft 30secs to craft as well and robbed this much gold :/
    Last edited by mbyte68; 11-06-15 at 07:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moleculamide View Post
    All these gold/gem traps in S8s games make it very frustrating to play sometimes...takes the fun out of the games.

We are both fairly new to the game, I was wondering if the storage area has a max capacity and maybe she reached it and this is why the storage button wasn't active? The storage area doesn't indicate what the max capacity is so I'm a bit lost. Also does the storage capacity change with different levels?
    I dun think there is a cap on the storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post

Yes sorry for the short cut I meant if moleculamide would just tap left n store in storage, she would have save a ton of gold....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    OMG hate this game craft a throne jst robbed my 99 goold from me :/ Act 3 - Craft 1 Forgotten Throne. (Skip: 99Gold) pffft 30secs to craft as well and robbed this much gold :/
    Ouch .....Compared with your loss my complaint to moderators isnt quite so painful ..... The 10 pieces of gold reward at the end have not been awarded to me either in storage or to my own gold hence my complaint ..... Waiting for an answer
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10