Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Puppy Goals (January 2016)

The Honorable Panda
    Guys,

Please note that some posts have been removed for being off topic. The posts discussing the way the OP is updating the thread were really rude !
    I know how much time it takes to keep and maintain a thread and I really appreciate when someone takes the time out of their busy day to run a thread.
    It saves the moderators tons of time so we can focus on other areas.

If you have comments are questions on how a thread is being updated, please do not post on the thread. You can send me or another moderator a PM .

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I do like the drop rate in this one, the one thing that I don't really care for is that it's asking for dishes that I haven't even learned yet/on appliances I don't even have. For me it's a very costly goal. I don't have a lot of money as it is, and I'm not sure it's even worth it, for me anyways.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by feythfull View Post
    Please can anyone tell me what I need to do to be able to make queso dip and veggie platter my quest asks me to make them but they aren't in the cooking station they are supposed to be.
    I did add you and left a suggestion on your wall, looks like you've sorted the problem out. Kiwi.

Fashion Designer
    Master:
    Churro Dog: 9, 19, 35
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Farm Supplier

Huge puppy bowl problems. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    Master:
    Churro Dog: 9, 19, 35
    Please help. Hot sauce girl is not showing up for me every hour and a half, at all. This has been going on for over 24 hours. Today she has shown up if prompted by restarting my tablet, or uninstalling aND reinstalling the game. Gonna be real difficult to complete challenge without the drops on the regular. Level 55, please help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sashahoney View Post
    Can the mods please ask the devs why most prizes in RS2 are animals? I'm a huge animal lover but I'd love more restaurant based prizes for a change, like tables, chairs, windows etc. My restaurant looks more like a zoo than a place to eat! I think it's S8 being a bit lazy since they already have so many animal based games it's just easy to give them out as rewards. It's not very sanitary having so many pets in an eating environment! I'm going to give this event a miss as I don't want, or need more animals in my restaurant!
    You arent kidding about the pets. Im tired of seeing the cutesy silliness in bakery and both restaurant games. Its annoying and I know its just pixels but I dont want no hair in my food! Or no pets slapping food out of folks hands to snatch it up. Reminds me of my friends cat stealing cutlery off the table for thanksgiving. And their not batting an eye, like its normal for pets to just invite themselves onto the chairs and tables. Its gross.

But I wouldnt ignore the goals because of the animals. Theyre just a small part of this. The main thing is unlocking 3 recipes. Which I badly need and wanted. I hope I can finish. I had 20 mastery spices and im down to about 7. Def not enough to go around, but with 3 separate goals, its so hard to keep up still.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    I'm on level 38 and I do not have the 'Sideline Sweets' quest...
    It requires recipes that you most like dont have yet. Think it should be available for you, would just have to gem past them if you want yo complete the quest.

Agreed!! Too many animals!!

I guess I dont really understand why recipes for these quests are limited to the time the event lasts. Some really great recipees have come and gine while we continue to slog through the same old same the rest of the time. I would think that if the developers take the time to make new stuff, that they shpuld stay with the game and give us a nice varieity of dishes to choose from. Seriously if I have to make one more baked potato or apple cider im just gonna....please make some new dishes that stick around and pay out more that $600/completed recipe.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's kind of strange to have dog food as a recipe in restaurant for humans.. Agree that there to much animal themes and decorations in this game!
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast