Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City Story Metro Suggestions 1/9/14

Executive Chef

City Story Metro Suggestions 1/9/14

What items would you like to see come to your City?

Post ideas for buildings, decorations, and themes for City Story Metro in this thread!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! So glad to see a new suggestion thread. Thank you!!

I have the tailor, but I've not noticed a fabric store. Any other craft type store would also be fun.

A kid-themed restaurant along the lines of Chuck E. Cheese's. It could be part of a Supermom set of goals.

Though I'm not to the level to have unlocked them, I see there's a doctor and a dentist but no optometrist. We could also have a separate shop to buy the glasses. And if Ann were to need a new prescription... more goals! Maybe she misfiles or misreads some things and we realize she might need to have her vision checked.

I love the old-school feel of the Christmas Town Hall. More buildings (residences or businesses) like that would be great. Goes great with my historic district.

Also loved the log cabins and equestrian center. We could do a whole mountain resort theme (although, admittedly, that's not exactly metro). Or a summer camp!

I know they're not the most glorious in terms of home design, but I have yet to see a brick ranch style house. You know, the one story ones with the garage. Where I grew up they almost always had white trim and black shutters. Probably boring to some, but there it is.

If you're going to have a statue of the King, you really need Graceland.

I'm not quite sure where to post the game play suggestions, but I would love the ability to gift all those parts we have to request. Or the ability to craft them myself in a new type of industrial building. That would be awesome!

Thanks for listening!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, sorry. I walked away and thought of more.

I would love a 7-11 (Slurpees and Big Gulps, yay!), though of course it would need a different name.

An Airport! The control tower, runway, etc. could all be separate buildings, and we could have a baggage cart as a decoration.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I'm not quite sure where to post the game play suggestions, but I would love the ability to gift all those parts we have to request. Or the ability to craft them myself in a new type of industrial building. That would be awesome!
    Please post game play suggestions in the suggestion forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Please post game play suggestions in the suggestion forum.
    Thanks, MiniLaura!

New Resident

Talking

Ok, sorry. I walked away and thought of more.

I would love a 7-11 (Slurpees and Big Gulps, yay!), though of course it would need a different name.

An Airport! The control tower, runway, etc. could all be separate buildings, and we could have a baggage cart as a decoration.
    Sounds good!

Host(ess)
    I've compiled a list of several new items that my neighbors and I would like to see:
    Bushes
    Benches
    Street lights
    Flower garden
    Vegetable garden
    Pie shop
    College
    Train station
    Zoo
    Bridge
    Farm
    Mall
    Lakeside Resort
    Animal hospital
    Airport
    Police cars
    Playground
    Sidewalks

The most requested thing is more room to expand. There is a lot of unused areas that we could build on. More space=more buying of items=more $ spent in game. TL should like that!

Banned
    Overpasses or flyovers as they are called. So you could see a car go under and a car go over ) This should alleviate the numerous hit and runs I see on a daily basis in my city.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the old-school feel of the Christmas Town Hall. More buildings (residences or businesses) like that would be great. Goes great with my historic district.

I know they're not the most glorious in terms of home design, but I have yet to see a brick ranch style house. You know, the one story ones with the garage. Where I grew up they almost always had white trim and black shutters. Probably boring to some, but there it is.
    Love these ideas!
    I hope to see some St Patrick's Day items, like a pub and and a rainbow/pot of gold, clover patches etc.
    As usual, I'd love to see more trees, bushes and farm related things!

I really think there should be a crazy cat lady house with overgrown bushes and cats everywhere

Host(ess)
    How about the ability to rotate the city..or even friends cites so we can see the other sides of buildings and blocks. It could also be great if the people could walk in and out of buildings too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast