Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10-9-13

Farm Supplier
    I love the update

Executive Chef
    Any new recipes? I didn't see a new oven. The pumpkin patch counter is okay, but the update did nothing for me.

Fashion Designer
    I'm very disappointed with this update.. A new table/chair (chair is gems, of course), a wallpaper, tile, a counter, and the only two new decor cost gems. Why is it RS has several new Halloween tables and decor for coins, yet BS gets hardly anything? Not a very exciting update at all. As someone else said, this game definitely gets treated like the stepchild.

Fashion Designer
    Also, the wallpaper looks exactly like the other one we have except it has a face on the tree... Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    I'm very disappointed with this update.. A new table/chair (chair is gems, of course), a wallpaper, tile, a counter, and the only two new decor cost gems. Why is it RS has several new Halloween tables and decor for coins, yet BS gets hardly anything? Not a very exciting update at all. As someone else said, this game definitely gets treated like the stepchild.
    In my opinion, Bakery Story always get the better end of the deal. Cheap items that look great. Great color schemes! Items that would actually go in a restaurant or bakery. I hate the items for Restaurant Story. It's like there's no thought put into them. And Bakery Story's goal items are always worth it, good items, cheap and worth coins, and have good ideas!

Fashion Designer
    I think Bakery Story's items are usually better, but I feel like Restauraunt Story always gets MORE. So I guess we either get quality or quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by jusmar201 View Post
    May I ask where your Ouija Board ghost table came from. Is it from an past year's Halloween decor offerings? Love it.

Fashion Designer
    update for 10-10-13:
    -haunted table 15,000 coins
    -spooky chair 2 gems
    -haunted lantern 1 gem (wall decor)
    -spooky clock 10 gems (floor decor)
    -spooky tree wallpaper 6,500 coins
    -spiral tile 7,500 coins
    -pumpkin patch counter 10,000 coins

-added to post 1-
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebabydragon View Post
    May I ask where your Ouija Board ghost table came from. Is it from an past year's Halloween decor offerings? Love it.
    The ghost table (seance table) was offered last year and the year before. I think it was around 80k coins.
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    Bunch of paranoid folks who play this game.

Farm players didn't give conspiracy theories until at least a month had passed!

Are my eyes playing tricks on me?! A cute lantern for one gem?! A floor clock for ten?!
    just wondering who are you referring to. If it was me. I was only wondering if we would get the update at the same time. I was just curious, sometimes we get things first. some time they get things first. I wasn't being condescending or sarcastic it was a simple question. I love bakery story.