Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Once event is completed Mikos timer switches to two hours and drops are wool, prime cuts and fertilizer. They are essentially sheep with 2 hr collection time instead of 4.
    Completed sled is six hour timer, first drop was earth wisp, so expansion permits will be a rarity... looks cute but may end up in storage.
    Thank you for sharing this intel! Any info about the igloo workshop?
    i'm hoping it will turn into a decoration! It's so pretty but it will go into storage if it's just going to have that box hovering over it.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 01-16-20 at 09:49 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I have everything needed for the final upgrade but seeing as how we've a week left, I've decided to hold off so I can try to craft a second harness.

Overall, I've enjoyed this one; though I do wish they'd at least reduce the price of the Katz siblings in the final days of the event like they used to. I'd love to add them to my realm but I still can't convince myself 200 gems is worth their drops...

Fashion Designer
    Need gold nuggets, where are they found. Mines have given none in 4 days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Need gold nuggets, where are they found. Mines have given none in 4 days
    Please Read earlier posts, they were already listed. As SpiritWind posts virtually Every Single Event, the Hub contains this information 24/7. SpiritWind also kindly includes a Useful Links post at the beginning of every event. It's very easy to find theHub link there, if you dont want to click on the main Castle Story | Discussions link to access the Hub.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I?m on stage to collect golden bones and cottage bones. Can I start making last stage items? Will they count?thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    I?m on stage to collect golden bones and cottage bones. Can I start making last stage items? Will they count?thanks
    Yes, I premade my potions & collected flowers ahead of time
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Why do you want second harness?

Thanks. Did you already move onto last stage Sophia? P
    Last edited by chachacherryroyale; 01-16-20 at 05:40 PM. Reason: More info

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    Why do you want second harness?
    Because I'm a collector and enjoy having at least one of every item in my inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Being a collector is makes one’s inventory rather large. Only have 770 pages of inventory but I bet there those with many more. Very NRG inefficient overall but addicting.