Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Complete tasks for gems

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkuPomo View Post
    I create an new account and put deposit for ”Kolikkopelit” - and no free gems �� Then I contacted support and after several messages they said it might take two weeks before I get my gems. I don’t understand this. Why ?
    I'm really sorry, but the forum cannot help with this issue. You should continue to work with Support and the provider of the third party game to resolve your issue.

Yes, I know. Just to warn others that there are no free gems.... And maybe there is a place for discussion why these ”free gems” are offered when they are not working?

Farm Supplier

Gem question

So I accidentally made a purchase and lost my gems.

Since then, I've been playing those free games to build my gem supply back up. However, some games have awarded the gems when I completed the stated task, and some have not. Are there any rules I'm breaking.....do you have to play continuously until you reach the reward level? Etc. or are some just scams?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmysue123 View Post
    So I accidentally made a purchase and lost my gems.

Since then, I've been playing those free games to build my gem supply back up. However, some games have awarded the gems when I completed the stated task, and some have not. Are there any rules I'm breaking.....do you have to play continuously until you reach the reward level? Etc. or are some just scams?
    There's a discussion about this in the thread called"Complete Tasks for Gems". It's about 3 down from yours. Some players have had to wait a week or so for their gems.

Adding: A lot of these sites ask for too much private info. Or they want you to do a "free trial". I stay away from those! Trying out a game is usually ok.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-24-18 at 09:01 AM.

Executive Chef
    I try to go in every day and only do the 1 gems ones and I get them instantly after force closing my game , even though they are one gems they add up

Executive Chef
    I just did a movie trivia goal and received 10 gems after closing completely out of the game. Just be careful of the ads and links to other sites.

Nightclub Owner
    Do we know if there is a limit to how many videos we're able to watch in one day or rather a cap on how many gems we can earn?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Do we know if there is a limit to how many videos we're able to watch in one day or rather a cap on how many gems we can earn?
    it's all random! and if we want to know the answer we must figure it out by ourselves, I guess by comparing.
    I get 3 to 7 videos x day, once I got 14, but long time ago.
    gems I don't get everyday.. but have received 3 with 3 videos.
    I'll add.. Alicorns as I'm always on the outlook.. I've never received but who has received 2 and maybe 3.
    Random? or lucky? .. just like the Baron's Tent
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    it's all random! and if we want to know the answer we must figure it out by ourselves, I guess by comparing.
    I get 3 to 7 videos x day, once I got 14, but long time ago.
    gems I don't get everyday.. but have received 3 with 3 videos.
    I'll add.. Alicorns as I'm always on the outlook.. I've never received but who has received 2 and maybe 3.
    Random? or lucky? .. just like the Baron's Tent
    I've always watched the 'in game' daily videos that now have a chance for Alis. But only recently I've started watching the other videos (from the non-s8 company) and I earned at least 20 gems from videos in a span of about 10 minutes.

After, all the options for watching videos were nowhere to be found, and if I wanted to win gems I had to complete tasks. Of course, I never receive gems for the tasks I do so I stick with the videos. Anyway, the point is, it seemed to me that there was a cut off for how many videos they'd let us earn gems from in a 24 hour period and I was curious if anyone else had noticed this.

I also noticed that the videos disappeared not just from CS, but from all of my s8 games. So maybe the cut off is for how many gems one user can earn in 24 hours, whereas before I was thinking I could earn X amount of gems in CS then go over and watch videos in DS and do the same. The question is, does everyone else experience this sort of cut-off after so many video won gems or is it just a fluke?

I'm not sure if I'm wording this properly, but hopefully you get the general idea.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've always watched the 'in game' daily videos that now have a chance for Alis. But only recently I've started watching the other videos (from the non-s8 company) and I earned at least 20 gems from videos in a span of about 10 minutes.

After, all the options for watching videos were nowhere to be found, and if I wanted to win gems I had to complete tasks. Of course, I never receive gems for the tasks I do so I stick with the videos. Anyway, the point is, it seemed to me that there was a cut off for how many videos they'd let us earn gems from in a 24 hour period and I was curious if anyone else had noticed this.

I also noticed that the videos disappeared not just from CS, but from all of my s8 games. So maybe the cut off is for how many gems one user can earn in 24 hours, whereas before I was thinking I could earn X amount of gems in CS then go over and watch videos in DS and do the same. The question is, does everyone else experience this sort of cut-off after so many video won gems or is it just a fluke?

I'm not sure if I'm wording this properly, but hopefully you get the general idea.
    I don't have the free gems offers all the time. Maybe 30% ( at a very, very rough guess). When I do, the number of options to watch videos is very low, maybe 5 as a maximum ?? and most are for 1 gem, with an occasional 2 or 3 gem video. It takes at east 24 hours or more for any new video offers to appear. Sometimes it seems much longer. So your 20 gems sounds good to me.

I don't play any other S8 games anymore, so can't comment on that part.

I have gems from some of the task ones but I only chose those that say install and open. Because the gems offers keep disappearing, I won't attempt anything that can't be completed straight away.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast