Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

I just have to ask .. is anyone else totally creeped out by the big bad rug "prize"?? No way do I want to look at that thing everytime I open the game. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    Sooo... Final goal requires 6 rolls of fur with 18 swine twines each and you get 3 of those every 2 hours from the armored pigs (it's 1 twine for each pig per collection, I didn't get any doubles yet).

That means 12 hours for every roll of fur or 3 full days for all 6, provided that you don't sleep at all, collect on the clock and not counting if you don't get enough BB Wolf spawns to get you the 14 furs you need per roll.

Realistically more like 5 days for me who can log in pretty regularly, but I'm not going to set alarm clocks during the night!
    Looks like it was true about 5 days for me to complete the last upgrade. It's 4 days since I wrote that and I'm almost ready to craft my 5th roll of fur. I haven't been setting any alarms every hour, so it's been somewhat relaxed going, but if you're not at goal 11 by now you're in a serious hurry. Good luck to everyone and especially those still waiting for random drops!

Nightclub Owner
    I am in my 5th day on goal 9.... Armor Shine is really a super rate drop.... 6 to go...

Not looking forward to get the Swine Twine....

Well at least I am done with the other crafts, now going for a little extra for my collector hall.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbean2 View Post
    I just have to ask .. is anyone else totally creeped out by the big bad rug "prize"?? No way do I want to look at that thing everytime I open the game. Lol
    Yes, I agree. Given I tell myself I am just scaring off all the beasts when I fight them, I don't want a trophy of an animal skin ...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbean2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Yes, I agree. Given I tell myself I am just scaring off all the beasts when I fight them, I don't want a trophy of an animal skin ...
    Yes. Very tone deaf on S8's part. I left it in storage when I won it. I will *never* put it out.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a level 5 sparkling mine, maybe higher level mines drop armor shine more frequently? Mine just....doesn’t. I can’t even start my first helmet yet. I’ll set a timer and keep going, of course. I’m just confused at the low drop rate. It feels impossible for sure. Not complaining, just sharing notes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Just started crafting my FIRST fur roll. I felt like I had accomplished a great feat until I realized I have FIVE more to go 😂
    You?re way ahead of me so there?s that... lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Update: Unless there was a massive drop of swine twine at some point, I must have bought that 9.99 value pack because the armoured pigs are dropping only one swine twine each. So that's three per collection from three pigs.

Right now I'm maxed on trade tickets...:-/ I'm not interested in walkers and yet here I am trying to complete this goal :*/
    If you?re maxed on trade tickets, make expansion permits. You can?t possibly be maxed on those.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    If you?re maxed on trade tickets, make expansion permits. You can?t possibly be maxed on those.
    Anybody here maxed on explorers permits? 😁😳

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    When I posted that I was waiting on the Black Friday sale to hit as well as the reduction in Royal exchange timer :-p

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Anybody here maxed on explorers permits? 
    There are players maxed out on permits! I can't even imagine that! But then I never thought I'd see the day I'd be maxed on mithril and yet...here I am.