Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Restarting my game doesn't unlock the issue of having pre-crafted/pre-hatched Forgefather. Even rebooting device/restarting game. Still stuck on 3/3 as if I never crafted him. Since I cannot craft another and he's clearly standing there on the rock, I sent in a support ticket. I even leveled him up once more in case that'd set dragon momma to notice but nope. She skipped whatever step 2 was for me since I'd done it, but not step 3 bleh.

I've tried two devices just in case. Since my main gaming one lost all battery power so it's been charging all afternoon to get enough power to even load up let alone run a game. Finally got into it and nope, same issue.

Game still works fine otherwise with farming and battles and quests (except this one lol), I just can't go further. I get the option to pay 20g to skip. So maybe it's an android issue but might want to wait till she specifically asks. I don't know.

I thought it was just me doing something wrong until I saw miksdee's posting too with same issue.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    I got caught on the early start, too. I am down to 100,000 apples because I was feeding my Valiant, Achilles and Quetzal and USA Boo I don't think I have much of a chance on this one, but I will try to get as far as I can. Are the Glass Spears the same ratio as the Runes (2.5 per hour)?
    Good Luck Everyone!! These dragons are the best!!
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    So someone really messed up here! I haven't prepared anything yet and I didn't expect this event to start today. What the hell. This is just beyond frustrating. And this means two days less to try for Life and Love (which includes a 33 hour fail!)
    there is a way to avoid virtue : see post #10
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    I got caught on the early start, too. I am down to 100,000 apples because I was feeding my Valiant, Achilles and Quetzal and USA Boo I don't think I have much of a chance on this one, but I will try to get as far as I can. Are the Glass Spears the same ratio as the Runes (2.5 per hour)?
    Good Luck Everyone!! These dragons are the best!!
    Yeah, totally surprised by the early start... I am also missing 100000apples. Good luck to everyone

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    What are the best ways to get Love dragon?

There is a way to avoid the dreadfull Virtue dragon, but I can't remember. Can anyone tell me?

For Life: Dino and Life is a good combi, as it gives only short fails (max 12 hour), and gives me a chance on a dragon I don't have yet.
    Olympus X Love is a good one (as long as at least one of them is below level 15 to avoid the Prime)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	33021

Farm Supplier
    Chapter 5 have to level to 9 not level 8

Rhino Keeper
    Since Island Parts are one of our rewards, does that increase the likelihood of a new expansion?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Restarting my game doesn't unlock the issue of having pre-crafted/pre-hatched Forgefather. Even rebooting device/restarting game. Still stuck on 3/3 as if I never crafted him. Since I cannot craft another and he's clearly standing there on the rock, I sent in a support ticket. I even leveled him up once more in case that'd set dragon momma to notice but nope. She skipped whatever step 2 was for me since I'd done it, but not step 3 bleh.

I've tried two devices just in case. Since my main gaming one lost all battery power so it's been charging all afternoon to get enough power to even load up let alone run a game. Finally got into it and nope, same issue.

Game still works fine otherwise with farming and battles and quests (except this one lol), I just can't go further. I get the option to pay 20g to skip. So maybe it's an android issue but might want to wait till she specifically asks. I don't know.

I thought it was just me doing something wrong until I saw miksdee's posting too with same issue.
    Something tasks shouldn't be done until you are prompted. Here is some info from a previous dragon tales thread:

General Tips
    *Check the forum for information on the tasks required for each day of the event. Use this information to plan your approach to the event. It will be much easier if you know what to expect and when you need to be ready to breed, battle, quest, craft, etc.
    *Do not use gold to skip to the next day. It is not worth it unless you are doing so strategically.
    *Some tasks can be done ahead of time: quests, crafting (such as spell scrolls, hedges, etc.), and leveling up the dragon received on day 1. Do not collect until prompted or it will not count!
    Some tasks cannot be done ahead of time such as breeding and battling. If one of the tasks is to mate a certain dragon, you need to wait for the prompt or it will not count. Same goes for battling, you need to be prompted first.
    *There is a big difference between raise your dragon to a certain level and feed your dragon. If you are asked to raise the dragon this can be done ahead of time without penalty. If you are asked to feed the dragon you must wait until prompted or it will not count.

*You may need to breed two days in a row. Make sure your breeding den is available when needed. Plan your breeding for outcomes less than 24 hours if you need to breed the next day.
    *Each task may be skipped by using gold. The amount of gold varies depending on the task. Try to avoid using gold at the beginning of the event as the event will get more difficult each day and the temptation, or need, to skip tasks will increase.
    *If you are stuck on a particularly difficult battle, consider speeding up the time between battles instead of using an Ultimate hit. It only cost 4 gold to battle again right away compared to the 12 gold for Ultimate (30 gold if there is a tournament). You may choose to use Ultimate if you don't have many good battling dragons. If you do use Ultimate, use it within the battle rather than skipping the entire task from the event interface.
    *You may need to raise a dragon to a level above 10. You need to buy a Noble Crystal and place it on your isle to do this. Find it in the market under the buildings tab. The cost is 500,000 coins and there is no build time.

I bolded the relevant part. You might want to check if that is what happened.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Breed Love and Olympus. It eliminates the possibility of Virtue. I got Love once again on the first try with this combo. Good luck!
    Thank you unfortunately I read this after my third attempt and I have my THIRD Virture ! , but will speed breed and try your combo

**** just checked I don't have a love dragon probably just sold them so worked out its cheaper to buy a love rather than keeping speed breeding .... Fed up ..... This was my mistake but there are too many bugs happening in DS including the change of start date for others .....
    but thanks anyway others may learn by my mistake
    Last edited by pernmagic; 08-22-16 at 12:48 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Thank you unfortunately I read this after my third attempt and I have my THIRD Virture ! , but will speed breed and try your combo

**** just checked I don't have a love dragon probably just sold them so worked out its cheaper to buy a love rather than keeping speed breeding .... Fed up ..... This was my mistake but there are too many bugs happening in DS including the change of start date for others .....
    but thanks anyway others may learn by my mistake
    I feel , buying Love dragon is 380 Gold which is very Costly ! Instead , Why don't you try to breed Laser light ( or any other Red n White ) with Olympus ? Even skipping this act may be much cheaper which you may please check up ! I am suggesting so that you may not make one more mistake and waste your precious Gold ! But decision is yours , ofcoz !