Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/08: A Golden Opportunity | event information on page 1

This is unrelated to new event but I just got a task that I have to give the Baron a gold bar where do I make that?

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    This is unrelated to new event but I just got a task that I have to give the Baron a gold bar where do I make that?

The goal is the perfect gift

Executive Chef
    Have you checked the Magic Forge?
    Can you press on something to take you to the place to craft it? (sometimes goals have a button with 'craft' or something like that, and it will take you to the appropriate place)

Otherwise you can check this thread with info on Main Story Goals : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Goal-Guide
    Good luck!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AngellFarm View Post
    Can someone remind me if there is a way to get more fairie chests in one day besides the Atrium Antics goals in the book?
    We can do the three daily tasks for the chests each day. Doing this, and skipping the first item in the atrium, I always have enough to buy all three new items. And they do sell the chests in the market, but steadily doing this should get you to all three rewards.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 04-09-21 at 03:48 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    If I am thinking of the same task, Baron's birthday, you end up making 5 gold bars in the magic forge. The reward is decoration only, a golden obelisk, and costs 500,000 coins to finish. I have one if you want to see it but if you aren't set well for coin, you may want to work on it slowly. This is a longer term task in my opinion. The Hub section of the forum has all of the tasks listed, and a picture inventory too, which might help.

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    If I am thinking of the same task, Baron's birthday, you end up making 5 gold bars in the magic forge. The reward is decoration only, a golden obelisk, and costs 500,000 coins to finish. I have one if you want to see it but if you aren't set well for coin, you may want to work on it slowly. This is a longer term task in my opinion. The Hub section of the forum has all of the tasks listed, and a picture inventory too, which might help.
    That was it Magic Forge. Thanks for your help

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Turn your music on, to check if there is a monster hiding somewhere.
    If not, try your farmhouses, to see if that gets you a monster, at least.
    My game hasn't played the music for well over a year (and it's not because I've got it turned off in settings!)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    if you don't mind an excess of flowers, collect from those and you will never get a fangie from flowers; only skunkupines. they are not common though, so it will chew through a fair bit of energy.

I don't have the goals yet, so I'll provide them when they are available, but good news is that the event format is straightforward and known. And good news about the scroll rewards as well.
    Any chance you could ask storm8 about the fangbeasts? maybe it's on purpose, but if not it would be nice for them to go away. Ivy is going to be our planned bottleneck regardless (I don't resent that, it's okay) so removing the fangbeasts would make this far more pleasant. I've enjoyed the last two events and it would be nice to go on that way.

Executive Chef
    I hate to disappoint all those excited for scrolls but I'm on goal 5 and it rewards TWO scrolls. That is not going to help much in finishing the Academy students.

Rhino Keeper
    I have more fangbeasts spawning than skunkupines from the clawed stump. Serious loss of energy!
    Other than that, it seems a pleasant event with a nice prize. Thank you S8.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast