Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170212_220817.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	35942
    Last edited by kusutmasai; 02-12-17 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Additional

Farm Supplier
    How often does Frank appear?

I wasn't able to time properly, but it's possibly every 4 - 6 hours (based on the previous 2 times he visited).

New Resident
    Why can't the love letters be used to unlock recipes on the old valentine oven? When I got the oven, I was only able to unlock 1 recipe (each recipe rquires 20 love letters wich you can now buy for 8 gems a piece). I hoped that this years love letters could also be used to unlock the other recipes. Can this be corrected, please?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovaba View Post
    Why can't the love letters be used to unlock recipes on the old valentine oven? When I got the oven, I was only able to unlock 1 recipe (each recipe rquires 20 love letters wich you can now buy for 8 gems a piece). I hoped that this years love letters could also be used to unlock the other recipes. Can this be corrected, please?
    They aren't showing as usable on the Valentine oven for me either. This looks like a bug. Can one of the mods pass this on to the developers please?

Grand Emperor
    Frank is now dropping "Valentine" to make the new recipe. A couple of years ago he dropped "Valentine Card" to unlock the recipes on the valentine oven. They look exactly the same. I still have some old Valentine Cards I was hoping to use to make the new recipe, and that doesn't work either.

Well, I think I'm done attempting to finish cruises. I completed 9 days and part of the 10th. Probably would have been able to complete if the final day was actually 24 hours and not 10. I tried working ahead the first few days but got stopped and had to wait until the next morning. Used all my gems and helping hands. I just don't see how it's possible to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Skoozie123 View Post
    Well, I think I'm done attempting to finish cruises. I completed 9 days and part of the 10th. Probably would have been able to complete if the final day was actually 24 hours and not 10. I tried working ahead the first few days but got stopped and had to wait until the next morning. Used all my gems and helping hands. I just don't see how it's possible to complete.
    Trying to get ahead in the middle of the cruise is kinda pointess as the game won't let you start the next day until it is actually that day in the cruise unless you unlock it early with gems each single time and thats an expensive hobby. For me the only day that makes sense to start early is the last day as thats the hardest day to finish.

If you have the 75 gems to spare then buying the 4th order slot is probably best value to help you complete cruises. Having 4 order slots to work with over 3 makes quite a difference in the difficulty.

Also plan ahead. There is a bit of strategy involved in finishing cruises successfully and there are lots of tips on these forums.
    When a new cruise is announced in the game you do not have to start it immediately. Try to work out when you actually want to start the cruise. Ideally you want to start the cruise so that you know in advance you'll have the time to play and babysit the game the last 2 days of the cruise as those are the hardest days. You can easily work out when those days will be before you actually start the cruise.

If you are just a little bit short of finishing that last day and there is a gem recipe reward then you can always consider the "finish now" option and finish the rest with gems. In the long run it will be worth it. Usually I don't need to do this to finish a cruise.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lovaba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    They aren't showing as usable on the Valentine oven for me either. This looks like a bug. Can one of the mods pass this on to the developers please?
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Frank is now dropping "Valentine" to make the new recipe. A couple of years ago he dropped "Valentine Card" to unlock the recipes on the valentine oven. They look exactly the same. I still have some old Valentine Cards I was hoping to use to make the new recipe, and that doesn't work either.
    Please see reply from Storm8 here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1396386

Sweetheart Swissroll Mastery 10 / 20 / 30
    Caramel Cream Custard Mastery 10 / 20 / 30

Added to Post 1- Thanks! KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-01-17 at 09:29 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123