Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So the prize from the forest goal AND the tailor goal is the Royal Goat?
    so many splash screens! - went back and had a look at them and no, looks like the goat is only for the Tailor goals. I've asked S8 how they goals are integrated (if at all). I've updated page 1. thanks for the pickup!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    so many splash screens! - went back and had a look at them and no, looks like the goat is only for the Tailor goals. I've asked S8 how they goals are integrated (if at all). I've updated page 1. thanks for the pickup!
    Thanks for clearing that up so quickly!

Host(ess)
    I have 3 trilliums and was having the same issue with the wisps, got 2 at the start then nothing but other monsters for many rounds of collections. I totally exited the game and reopened it and got 2 wisps out of my 3 trilliums first try. 10 forest wisp essence so far.

Given we need to make 8 compass you might want more than 3 white trillium. I have about 30 out but I also have 5000 energy to play with... working on number 3 now!

Sooo happy to see main story!

Rhino Keeper
    Newborn sprite dropped from ****ing one of the forest wisps. mind you ive battled over 30 now so dont get your hopes up there.

edit: or maybe it was the rare white trillium drop i just seen posted?

Executive Chef
    Loving this update!

Been soo long in between main storyline.

We need 96 Forest Wisp Essence to unlock the Sloth Totem.
    With Forest Wisps dropping 1-3 this shouldn?t take too long.
    I am already 1/3 of the way there.

I just had a Newborn Sprite drop from defeating a Forest Wisp!

The Forest Wisp pet costs 150gems.
    12hr timer drops Forest Wisp Essence and Newborn Sprites.
    I went ahead and bought one just cause it will go well with my Forest Workshop from long ago.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 03-07-19 at 10:36 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Given we need to make 8 compass you might want more than 3 white trillium. I have about 30 out but I also have 5000 energy to play with... working on number 3 now!

Sooo happy to see main story!
    Me too Have only recently logged on, as it was lunchtime, and was so happy so read the dialogue reminding me about how it all started for my ruler and how resilient she has been with all the trials and tribulations along the way.

I don't know if it is just me but I hope this is not simple and takes time to achieve, I will try for the timed part but know I won't lose sleep if I don't make it!

Added: the fact that is it a long weekend here is excellent timing from S8 for me

Executive Chef
    I've reached the "expand" goal but it is forcing me to open the plot to the right first even though I have the plot below it and the plot to the left open. Off to wait on lanterns...as well as green wisps.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I've reached the "expand" goal but it is forcing me to open the plot to the right first even though I have the plot below it and the plot to the left open. Off to wait on lanterns...as well as green wisps.
    yes, just reached here too. Force closing did the trick and it's now available with the yellow arrows! You can 'give' all the items to the plot now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Yep I had to open that one also. And because I’ve been working on "Of Land and Sea" I’ve been using all my silver for the gold storm tridents (12 sheesh!) and of course all my iron ore to make silver! It’s going to be anyone’s guess if I can make the 7 day goal. After that I’ll have to see which storyline to pursue.