View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

55 56.70%
  • I didn't like this event

33 34.02%
  • I couldn't complete the goals to win the Pink Unicorn

23 23.71%
  • Blue Unicorn

51 52.58%
  • Pink Unicorn

61 62.89%
  • Peacock Status

42 43.30%
  • Pegasus Topiary

28 28.87%
  • Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

37 38.14%
  • Rainbow Wind Spinner

49 50.52%
  • Rainbow Spring

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Arch

25 25.77%
  • Rainbow Trough

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Bush / Lantern

28 28.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorns and Rainbows! - 2018 Apr 12 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I received the Blue Unicorn upon turning in my 9th collection. Now to keep my fingers crossed to get the Rainbow Spring and the Koi Windsock...assuming I'm able to get more Rainbow Horseshoes (which is not guaranteed at all).
    I'm the same. I got the blue unicorn on the 9th collection. Was able to finish the goals to get the pink one too. I'm only mentioning this to give others some hope. It has been years since I've been lucky like this. Thanks to all that shared tips; they helped me so much. My juicer isn't producing horse shoes either, but I've been crafting to make the rainbow ones. Good luck to everyone!

How do u get the rainbow coloured horseshoes (the day 10 shoe) from the juicer? I?ve made tons and tons of different juices and that?s the o my horse shoe I haven?t been able to get. I?ve also read that lower levels can get it from the chocolatier so been doing that too. I?m level 36. Haven?t been able to complete a single collection. Am I missing something?

I don?t get any rainbow horse shoes. How do you craft them?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-24-18 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Farm Supplier
    I have got the blue unicorn but it won?t let me get it?s habitat - keeps saying I need to level up. Any advice please? Cleo?s Farm level 91

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry8919 View Post
    How do u get the rainbow coloured horseshoes (the day 10 shoe) from the juicer? I?ve made tons and tons of different juices and that?s the o my horse shoe I haven?t been able to get. I?ve also read that lower levels can get it from the chocolatier so been doing that too. I?m level 36. Haven?t been able to complete a single collection. Am I missing something?

I don?t get any rainbow horse shoes. How do you craft them?
    Sources of collection items may differ according to farm levels. Go and check your source by clicking on the Day 10's box in the Collection Gallery and it will show you the source.

You need to have the Rainbow Stable in order to craft collection items. You'll need Day 9 items to craft Day 10.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CleoHotel View Post
    I have got the blue unicorn but it won?t let me get it?s habitat - keeps saying I need to level up. Any advice please? Cleo?s Farm level 91
    Hmm strange. You should be able to get it. Can you restart your device? Also check that you are playing on latest regular version. Please post your game version and screenshot of the message in the Bugs forum if you are still unable to get it.

New Resident

Juicer

I am really annoyed with this game. The juicer isn?t dropping any horseshoes for me.

I don't usually post on the forum but i want to encourage all not to give up in the last few hours of the event. I got my blue unicorn in my FIRST collection turn in. I am still in shock and awe.,All the best everyone!

Fashion Designer
    4th collection, lamppost.
    5th collection, another spring
    6th collection, another lamppost.

Apple collection gave me 1 silver horseshoe. Bluey remains elusive.

Farm Supplier
    So far:
    9 x Arches
    7 x Springs
    6 x Bushes
    6 x Troughs
    2 x Lantern
    1x Wind Sock
    1 x Wind Spinner

32 Collections, and still no Unicorn, Peacock or Topiary!

I share your pain. I delivered 70 + before I got the rainbow horseshoe. But, got the unicorn on the first try (I was lucky). My advice is keep making juice there is 12 hours to go. After playing this game for over four years, you take what you can get and just have fun.