Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Santa Dragon 12-10-13-REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Griffin & Love good combo but Vitrue failure,. I'll try Air & Laserlight for Santa..Good Luck Sumercarefree.
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Breed air with laserlight got 12 hrs firestorm ?
    I breed Epic Laserlight & Epic Air..10 hours BT honeybee or Griffin?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    I really don't understand why they must make this so hard to get when it's for Xmas, an just Rare dragon. with me, many times, get Super Rare is even easier than Rare, get at first try. Try for years to get just a Rare dragon, like Owl, an this. are they hidden diamond type? lol... I hope they should stop to set Rare or Super Rare, or Ultra Rare... it's not necessary at all an unmeaning.
    omg... I think I'll give up for this one, an continue with Gadget :-)
    that is exactly what i was thinking ! i got 2 darn leopards , 2 eagles but not a single owl or a santa ! i really do not understand WHY they set this dragons as RARE when this is not the case ! i spent 500 gold trying to get at least one of them but of course i didnt get any ! i also tried for owl 2 weeks and spent 250 gold...got very angry back then ! at least they should be fair and set these dragons as SUPER RARE at least !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    LOL! I posted it on the first page!

14 hours is Santa (same as leopard and eagle) tried angel/Easter and got another virtue, so I'm up to three virtue, then I tried angel/Phoenix and got 44 hours!! O.o it's crusader

So my nests are full with 3 virtue and 1 crusader, yep TL definitely hate me
    hey which dragon did you used to breed crusader?

thanks..

Farm Supplier
    Is there a picture of this egg anywhere? I used love and air and got a 14 hour egg I don't recognize.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    hey which dragon did you used to breed crusader?

thanks..
    I have just bred it with Diamond and fire, it only took 5 minutes. You just need to be patient. You only get fire fails.

Good luck.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-11-13 at 05:51 PM.

Farm Supplier
    First try with griffin and laserlight = 14 hours,hoping it's the 14 hours i want lol.

Last edited by kooky panda; 12-11-13 at 12:12 PM. Reason: nothing edited

Host(ess)
    Omg!!! I don't believe it, I got it my first try Santa egg and tha?s The best gift for my birthday really made my day dragon story love u!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	739 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	11682

added to post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-11-13 at 11:49 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rajbo View Post
    Omg!!! I don't believe it, I got it my first try Santa egg and tha?s The best gift for my birthday really made my day dragon story love u!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	739 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	11682
    I used firestorm + light dragon both lvl 7

added to post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-11-13 at 11:49 AM.

Fashion Designer
    congrats ! some of us arent that lucky ! i got 3 scorpions and 3 leopards ! THESE ARE SUPER RARES ! still no santa nor owl ! I FINALLY DELETED THE APP !

Fashion Designer
    before i deleted this frustrating app from my iphone, i wanted to spend all the gold so i tried few more times for the santa dragon...because its almost Christmas right???? and we should get what we want ! YEAH RIGHT ! i had 382 gold left so i tried and tried and tried...i got 3 scorpions, 3 leopards, 2 eagles and 1 mythic ( and of course 4 firestorms and 2 sunrise ) . my question to you, TL is simple : how RARE are these darn new pixels named dragons ?????? since i got a total of 4 scorpions, 5 leopards, 6 eagles and 2 griffins but STILL no owl or santa ???? a leopard should be MORE rare than a santa, right??

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast