Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Nightclub Owner
    It would be so much better if they got rid of the leaderboard (or as I call it 'loserboard') aspect and just kept the milestone feature with Mama being the final prize. I don't want to compete against anyone; not the kind of game I signed up for!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Maybe someone can explain to me the rationale for some spending so much including speeding, buying, extra roost, 4 nests going, boosting all to get a nice but normal dragon as limiteds usually go for 250. I'm not fond of the milestone ones either. I guess I don't have the 'proper' mindset for this Motherboard event. Sucks if it's taking the place of any other Mother's Day event and not sure why we have another 30 round tournament either ( not participating ).

As those in my group jockey for first, they will probably go nuts at the end. That's all well and good but how about having this be opt in so the rest of us don't need to see it all the time. Do it separately. Seems easy enough!
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    In just the past few minutes this player has gone to near 13000 without any activity to be seen. Wonder how far they think they should go up.
    Evolution earns Leaderboard Points as well. ^^ If someone's not hatching/breeding, they might just be leveling up their existing Dragons.

Banned
    Has anyone addressed the large numbers players are putting up without eggs on nest or dragons breeding? Anyone else seeing this? I'm watching a player flying up over 10,000 and no activity to be seen...
    It may be hidden but I am sure S8 can check the servers to see activity.

Executive Chef
    Just interesting. Usually you can see evolution temples glowing when in use. My game did the processing thing and then the person I was watching was now down to 11.400.
    So odd it was going up over 13 then down. Not that 11400
    Isn't a huge number a day in. The whole thing is odd. I really don't like the event and as the polls show I'm not alone in that. Long week this is gonna be. Tournament has been the toughest I've ever done in all my years. I might need to take a dragon break. If my game isn't at least a little enjoyable I'm not sure why I'm playing it.
    Hope others are enjoying things more. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Just interesting. Usually you can see evolution temples glowing when in use. My game did the processing thing and then the person I was watching was now down to 11.400.
    So odd it was going up over 13 then down. Not that 11400
    Isn't a huge number a day in. The whole thing is odd. I really don't like the event and as the polls show I'm not alone in that. Long week this is gonna be. Tournament has been the toughest I've ever done in all my years. I might need to take a dragon break. If my game isn't at least a little enjoyable I'm not sure why I'm playing it.
    Hope others are enjoying things more. Good luck.
    Hey Jen! I have decided to pop some corn and kick back in my adjustable bed and watch the top few in my bracket spend a month's salary, I could always move to a couch if you wanna join! LOL, I even posted on my wall, I want nothing to do with the leaderboard, but now the milestones, that has my interest, as 2/3 dragons I don't have. And that habitat is sooo pretty (only holds 3, but so unique and seems to go with those dragon flowers from the last world event!)...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    It's in the market for 200 gold. There was no splash for it so I assume it's been in there for a long time
    Sorry I missed your post! Duh, I should have checked there first, lol! Knew it was a silly question. But thank you very much for the answer! <3

Nightclub Owner
    Wildflower Spring

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wildflower_Spring.png 
Views:	135 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	30664

Type: Habitat
    Level: 20
    Dragon Capacity: 3
    Coin Capacity: 7,800 Coin
    Cost: 200 Gold
    Sells for: 5,200 Coin
    Build Time: none
    Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp

Nightclub Owner
    I'll be happy to add another Wildflower Spring habitat to my island, but really all I want out of this event is the Duchess Dragon. Don't have one so hopefully I'll get enough crowns or whatever they are

ETA: Just realized that I don't have the Mother Dragon either but I'm not going to hold my breath. I wasn't able to get the last milestone prize and I doubt I'll get this one either

Farm Supplier
    I'm just going for the habitat (already have one, but this one's free) and Snowfall.

Others on my leaderboard have more gold dragons than I knew existed and at least one person activated the breeding roost. A few people have been boosting already. I'm happy to sit back and get the milestones I want, and hopefully win some food.