Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ability to sell eggs

New Resident

Ability to sell eggs

It becomes a real pain when you have finished your breeding and end up with a usual common dragon and then have to wait many hours before it hatches to sell.
    Could team lava please put new add-on that you can sell or delete eggs once cross breeded rather than wiat many many hours of dead time or use GOLD to speed up just to sell.

Farm Supplier
    That is a problem for me too. Sometimes I have to wait HOURS for the dragons to make the egg and then more HOURS for the egg to hatch and I just get a lousy firestorm or fruitful

Executive Chef
    I wish we could cancel the egg to. I hate waiting for a dragon to hatch that I'm just gonna sell anyways.

Amen! When you know you get something you are going to sell for 100 coins it sucks to wait. I have spent gold many times just to get it over with. I guess this is the the plan but it sucks. This game is so unfair in so many ways but I can't stop playing it! ugh! lol

Executive Chef
    This feature will never be added because the hatching times exist to encourage people to spend (and hopefully buy) gold. If your could sell an egg, you wouldn't have to spend gold to buy another nest or spend gold to speed up the hatching.

I'm not saying that I don't want this feature. I'm just stating why we won't get it and why it is not worth your time campaigning for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    This feature will never be added because the hatching times exist to encourage people to spend (and hopefully buy) gold. If your could sell an egg, you wouldn't have to spend gold to buy another nest or spend gold to speed up the hatching.

I'm not saying that I don't want this feature. I'm just stating why we won't get it and why it is not worth your time campaigning for it.
    Agree, i was just about to write this :P
    However, it will be nice if the gold cost to speed the egg up decrease but the breeding cost is still the same or inverse, seem to be fair.

It would be super nice if we could spend a gold to cancel the breeding or egg hatching. 25 fruitful in a row and counting.

Farm Supplier
    I would hate to interrupt my dragons while they are making magic .. Thats why the Den door is locked. :-)

New Resident
    I agree with all of the comments. I think one way to resolve is allow us to buy another breeding den!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by take_note View Post
    It would be super nice if we could spend a gold to cancel the breeding or egg hatching. 25 fruitful in a row and counting.
    I suggested something similar to this a few days ago - a way to cancel breeding, instead of the eggs. I hope it happens, and soon. I'm on my umpteenth Island again
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast