Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    UHm when does the Spin to wheel start! And how the smokehouse works? don't understand much about it. I feel so greatful because this is such a exclusive update that I really love!
    That's what I'd like to know. This is getting really confusing, how the heck are we supposed to get gold cowbells? There's no wheel to spin and I haven't gotten any gold bells.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Chexii View Post
    That's what I'd like to know. This is getting really confusing, how the heck are we supposed to get gold cowbells? There's no wheel to spin and I haven't gotten any gold bells.
    See this.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The Spin to Win is not in the game at the moment. Coming soon.

Fashion Designer
    I have been speeding up getting the deliveries in hopes of getting the third gold bell... Since receiving the golds it's been all bronze and one silver. One thing I have noticed is the orders that received gold bells were very simple and easy to do.

My older farm still has no gold bells. Over 30 deliveries and zippo.

I still think level has sometime to do with it. Besides the point that the older your farm the harder it is to obtain some items.

Rhino Keeper
    It's now official, I got bronze. Still no way to buy gold cowbells.

I quit. I'm now done with farm story 2

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    It's now official, I got bronze. Still no way to buy gold cowbells.

I quit. I'm now done with farm story 2
    You have two gold so the next one you receive gives you the smoker ...I only have one gold but I am not going to throw the towel in. Hope you rethink but I do respect your frustration because I used to open this game first thing in the morning and it was the last game I played at night but the unfairness of some players getting gold and others don't is so unfair.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-01-16 at 05:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've done between 76 and 80+ truck deliveries in the last two weeks. Yes I've gotten 2 gold cowbells. But it's been over a week of constant truck deliveries and no 3rd gold. It is so frustrating. It can't be good for my health nor anyone else's. So unless the powers that be do something about this unfair drop rate, I am done. I've stopped working the farm to the dismay of my neighbors who I helped out, sold rubies, vases, etc and logs.

All I'm doing is trying to get the turtle as soon as possible. I'm about halfway there. I'm at 2155 out of 4200 little umbrellas. (I've been using the tiki statues to add in to the totals)

Team lava needs to step in and fix the gold drop rates or provide a method of buying gold cowbells or trading silver for gold. Else my pause in game play becomes permanent. I'm at level 78 and it gets harder and harder to get the smokehouse

Grand Emperor
    Updates

1. We are now able to buy more hickory trees without restarting the game

2. Kitchen and Windmill boosts strength have increased - the crafting times are reduced to 50% instead of previous 20%.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Updates

1. We are now able to buy more hickory trees without restarting the game

2. Kitchen and Windmill boosts strength have increased - the crafting times are reduced to 50% instead of previous 20%.
    Cool. Now if they will address the gold cowbell issue. I do not want to lose a friend like bss.
    It's not just about what you can supply us with, bss. We like you anyway.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    Cool. Now if they will address the gold cowbell issue. I do not want to lose a friend like bss.
    It's not just about what you can supply us with, bss. We like you anyway.
    It's very obvious there are criteria for obtaining the gold bells. The older your farms the harder it is. My young farm received all three gold bells within 21 deliveries. My older farm? Not one.

It hasn't made me fustrated enough to quit but I find I am not really interested in the event either. Way too much material needed to satisfy them both.

New Resident
    The #3 gold is the storm bluff