Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    The new rubbage pile gave me a saw.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    22 orders! When is that third gold cowbell gonna drop? I have been on day and night, and I think I may be about done with the whole thing. The frustration is starting to get to me. This is ridiculous. It's a game, but this isn't fun. Who thought this up? I hate complaining, but if I see one more bronze bell I might throw my Ipad out the window.
    I need a vacation from this game.
    I haven't gotten any gold bells yet, but my current train order needs BOTH smoked peanuts and smoked salmon.

Rhino Keeper
    We can now unlock golden lure for 3 gold cowbells.
    Last edited by mearro; 06-25-16 at 03:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I won't be getting another gold cowbell because I have given up and am selling all my stuff. Sorry my prices are high, but I'm broke.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Fashion Designer
    The new rubbage pile gave me a saw.
    Lol, I tried it twice. Got a saw and a nail. trying it twice was enough for me. I am over that thrill.

I quit chasing the gold cowbells.

Sooner or later people will be selling smoked stuff and I will get it that way. I really expect the price of the smoked items won't reflect how hard it was to get the shop. If an order is reasonable I will send it, but rubies and other items that are just too hard to find? It might as well be asking for paint buckets. I will pass.

I have just started concentrating on selling stuff and expanding everything that can be done.

I just hope the crafts from the peach trees bring high dollar. Two days before you can harvest. 200k for 4 trees was a bit excessive in my opinion.

Trying to get the gold cowbells is like trying to find green balloons! I have 0 gold cowbells. At this point, I'm done trying to get the smokehouse. Also, after scrambling to find green balloons for me and my son so he can get his first pet and now you can buy the pets! Why do an event if you are going to offer them for sale later. With the delivery truck, please get rid of the mini trucks above the buildings and also the number 3 above my market house!!!!! And when the truck leaves and comes back, my screen moves to watch it.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    The Titanic Truck!
    Just to see how outrageous it can get, here's the 2nd unofficial goal to see whose truck asks for the most barn items in a full truck. The top 3 winners get to be in the Hall of Fame.

Judy's new goal is the Titantic Truck...beings gold cowbells don't exist ...my cat buried them in a pile of sand....

New truck has arrived and takes me into the lead with
    179 items

45 flour
    63 milk
    58 biscuits
    5 peanut brittle
    7 blackberry jelly
    1 Carmel coffee

Judy waves to Rynetory2 as she passes ....
    Catch me if you can.....

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    22 orders! When is that third gold cowbell gonna drop? I have been on day and night, and I think I may be about done with the whole thing. The frustration is starting to get to me. This is ridiculous. It's a game, but this isn't fun. Who thought this up? I hate complaining, but if I see one more bronze bell I might throw my Ipad out the window.
    21 trucks and zero bells so actually you are having fantastic luck...one more and the smoke house is yours.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The Titanic Truck!
    Just to see how outrageous it can get, here's the 2nd unofficial goal to see whose truck asks for the most barn items in a full truck. The top 3 winners get to be in the Hall of Fame.

Judy's new goal is the Titantic Truck...beings gold cowbells don't exist ...my cat buried them in a pile of sand....

New truck has arrived and takes me into the lead with
    179 items

45 flour
    63 milk
    58 biscuits
    5 peanut brittle
    7 blackberry jelly
    1 Carmel coffee

Judy waves to Rynetory2 as she passes ....
    Catch me if you can.....
    Your truck is unbelievable as well!! I really really hope mine does not get to that! I happily placed you in 1st place.

Just wish my truck stop asking for toy train, horses, dolls and pear crafts. Every single truck asks for them. I'm going to wave a white flag at my truck soon!

judyandthecat is correct- your luck is fabulous! I think it would be a waste if you gave up now being so much closer to it than others. But saying that, I can understand the frustrations you felt that led to your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I agree this truck is making me want to give up. The rewards are not commensurate with the items we need to supply and the receipt of gold cow bells seems to be stacked against us. I would gladly buy the smokehouse for gems or part of a package to get gold cowbells for real cash. This is so frustrating
    I agree. I would rather purchase the smokehouse just to get rid of the frustrations and make the game enjoyable again. Although I know it's unfair to others who don't have gems.

Sigh.... If any member has a good solution, pls let me know too.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-25-16 at 03:37 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wce4492A View Post
    Does any one have a glitch with the farmers market?. I have built the market sent one order and the next time I open the game the market is gone and the ground is covered in snow. I have green grass when the market is visible. I have filled one order and start on the next and I can't load the van as the market isn't visible. I am playing on a iPad Pro. I have turned off the iPad and even checked for game updates, not sure how to fix this problem.
    Can you reinstall the game if you're still having this issue?