Page 77 of 96 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    My invites got stuck at 14/15 at about noon... I ended up waiting until 11:30 pm, then paid the 75 gold. I'm not happy about it. At the very least, S8 should have reduced the amount owed by each invite received.
    I think it was a glitch since I've been having problems with asks and gifting for the past year. I have not asked for maps since I finished expanding a couple of weeks ago. It still tells me I've already asked some neighbors every time, when I couldn't have. It also still tells me I can only gift 3 "more" neighbors, when I've only selected 3 total.
    Also, it is kind of stinky to ask for 15 replies on the last day of a timed challenge, especially when some of us have had problems with the asking and gifting.
    I also had my finished cake and all the ingredients to make it disappear out of the shop. I had to make a second one, and then the game wouldn't count it! I had to shut down my device finally to get it to accept the cake was made. This was all after I paid the 75 gold at 11:30 pm, collected runes from harvesting food, and fought four speeded up battles! I came close to not getting the prize because of the cake not being accepted.
    I am unhappy with the event, and feel bad for all the people who might not get the prize due to glitches. Not the greatest birthday celebration. I wish everyone luck in finishing if you are still at it. Annie
    Congratulations on getting the dragon. I also waited to 11:30pm in hopes that my 13/15 invites fix itself and it didn't so I paid 75 gold as well. Then totally forget to plant the runestones during the frustration so I skipped that too. Finally, I had to speed through the four normal battles....I already had the cake on my island so I did manage to get my dragon. I agree with you that this was not the greatest birthday celebration and I'm still disappointed that I had to pay gold to finish because of a glitch.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Must be related to the glitch.. That's so weird..
    I didn't receive your request for the birthday invite until 12am.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    Congratulations on getting the dragon. I also waited to 11:30pm in hopes that my 13/15 invites fix itself and it didn't so I paid 75 gold as well. Then totally forget to plant the runestones during the frustration so I skipped that too. Finally, I had to speed through the four normal battles....I already had the cake on my island so I did manage to get my dragon. I agree with you that this was not the greatest birthday celebration and I'm still disappointed that I had to pay gold to finish because of a glitch.
    Ouch, sorry you got glitches, too. Congratulations on getting the Dragon, it is a nice one! Ultra rare, rainbow, gemstone plus some colors, I think. I don't mind spending gold, I just don't like it when I'm forced to, especially when it seems like it could have been planned better! Hope it goes smoother for everyone else! annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Yay!!! Supreme is on the nest!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	30279

Total gold spent: 3 (2 to speed up one set of Firapples and 1 to speed up the arena by 15 minutes).

Very happy I was able to complete this one! Good luck to everyone still on the way!
    Currently not accepting new neighbors in FFS unless you are an active forum member (send me a PM)

Executive Chef
    Miracles do happen. I was fortunate to get all 15 invites within 3 hours. I initially sent 12 invites to neighbors I was pretty sure would respond. Then as I got an invite request I sent that person my Bday request. In total I sent 19 requests. My awesome neighbors really came through for me. This strategy worked well for me. Now I'm waiting for my farms to finish in about 16 minutes to have all of my runestones.

Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Yay!!! Supreme is on the nest!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	30279

Total gold spent: 3 (2 to speed up one set of Firapples and 1 to speed up the arena by 15 minutes).

Very happy I was able to complete this one! Good luck to everyone still on the way!
    Congrats! Enjoy your new dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Congrats! Awesome looking egg. Enjoy your new dragon.
    Thank you! I'm glad you got all your invites! You're on the home stretch now!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    I didn't receive your request for the birthday invite until 12am.
    It must have beem stuck in the system before it got sent finally. Thank you for trying!! I did pay 75 golds to skip. I already had plants ready to harvest and cake made. Also tourney was done already so was able to finish even though i waited 7 hours before it ends to see whether invite will work..... Thanks again for trying!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Thank you! I'm glad you got all your invites! You're on the home stretch now!
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    It must have beem stuck in the system before it got sent finally. Thank you for trying!! I did pay 75 golds to skip. I already had plants ready to harvest and cake made. Also tourney was done already so was able to finish even though i waited 7 hours before it ends to see whether invite will work..... Thanks again for trying!!!
    So you made it! Yaay! Congratulations!

Fashion Designer
    So you made it! Yaay! Congratulations![/QUOTE]

Thanks!! Annoyed that I had to use gold for the system glitch... Maybe tl will give me a refund lol thanks for the help yesterday!