Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Thanks to whoever said to do a hard refresh to see your invites. Because I wasn't seeing them at all and I knew at least some of my neighbors had to be awake and have checked. Once I did the hard refresh they all came through. Had already sent out for the quest so that was done, bred my Water with Olympus so only a 6 hour breeding time and had 8 hour Eliteleeks waiting to harvest and got 20 runestones from each farm. So got through the steps in a matter of minutes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Thanks to whoever said to do a hard refresh to see your invites. Because I wasn't seeing them at all and I knew at least some of my neighbors had to be awake and have checked. Once I did the hard refresh they all came through. Had already sent out for the quest so that was done, bred my Water with Olympus so only a 6 hour breeding time and had 8 hour Eliteleeks waiting to harvest and got 20 runestones from each farm. So got through the steps in a matter of minutes.
    Grats!

Happy to have helped.

Can someone point me to the list of things that can be crafted or gained through quests ahead of time?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    Can someone point me to the list of things that can be crafted or gained through quests ahead of time?
    Check post 2
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Guys, this thread is going to be pretty long , so please discuss invites to each other via private messages!

Thanks

Guys this is a second reminder to not post personal invites to each other on this thread.

You can also use the monthly add me thread.

(invites posts have been removed).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
    For the high level players Chapter 8 says Acts 1,2 & 4. Are we missing Act 3 or is it just a typo?
    it's fixed ....only 3 acts.

Check post 2
    I saw that but was looking for a post that had a summary of things that could be crafted or collected before you reached them within the Chapters. Kind of like leveling up dragons before your required to do so. I thought I saw a post about it earlier. I could probably figure it out on my own, but if someone already did it I was looking for the post.

Rhino Keeper
    Guys this is a second reminder to not post personal invites to each other on this thread.

You can also use the monthly add me thread.

(invites posts have been removed).
    I apologize for my post. I thought it was ok since the invites were needed for this Tales event. I will repost in the proper thread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    I saw that but was looking for a post that had a summary of things that could be crafted or collected before you reached them within the Chapters. Kind of like leveling up dragons before your required to do so. I thought I saw a post about it earlier. I could probably figure it out on my own, but if someone already did it I was looking for the post.
    If you know the order of requirements (which you can see in posts on page 1), then you'll know when something is coming and you can craft/send out for a quest. You just can't COLLECT it until the step that requires it or else it won't count.

Look to see what the requirements are to craft items and send out the Playful dragon to get the items you'll need even when the quest isn't required. This way when it's time to craft you can just do it.

Hope that makes sense. Long story short, you can craft or quest ahead of time. But if you collect before the step that requires it, it won't count.

Haven't started Tales on my kids games yet. I'm working around a huge deadline, so I'm only Ch 2 for my own games. They haven't auto started yet. Should I expect it to be Day 1 tomorrow?
    Haven't ever allowed it to auto start so I'm not sure if what to expect. Just know I'd hate to click 'start' on Friday and find that's it's Day 5! With my luck, I could totally see that happening!