Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaveyGad View Post
    Dear Flatfoot, where are the acts list for mid level players? Its not mentioned here & only for high & low level players. Hope u can post it. Thanks
    Sorry guys, Kooky Panda posted the acts, not me. I'm at home enjoying a nice cold adult beverage with the Castle Story and Farm Story 2 designers haha!

EDIT: Alright, because I love you all and... BIRTHDAY! (This *should* be correct)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 8.54.13 PM.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	30043  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    Where can we find the detail informations (color, rarity, incubation, coin production per hour, etc) of these three dragons (Playful, Surprise, and Supreme)? I wonder what is the rarity of Playful as pure single element, is it just a rare or a super rare? For instance, common of single green element is Forest, Dawntree is the super rare, the common of single blue element is Water, Hammerhead is the super rare... On the other hand, Raven is the super rare of pure black element instead of Night and Lotus as the rare one). So, how about Playful? Fire is the common of single red element, then is Playful the super rare red element? Or is it rare red element?

*'cos I don't seem to get the detail information of those three birthday dragons.
    Playful is Red Rare 3 hrs incubation
    Surprise is Pink/Blue/Yellow Super Rare 4 hrs incubation
    Supreme is Gemstone/Rainbow/Black Ultra Rare 23 hrs incubation

Sorry but don't know coins or how much food.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Norelisa View Post
    Inztrekfan and DeeDee99: thanks for answering so if I send out 200 "invite" request, everyone will get it on my friends list, but once the 15 invites needed has been sent back, the other 185 pending requests at my other friends will dissappear until next cycle of receiving things? (if this makes no sense, then no worries, haha just trying to understand whether I have to "single out which friends to ask" rather than ticking all of them for best results )

Ooh good question and I have no clue. I'm sorry. I haven't started my tales yet still growing food. Hopefully someone can post the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Playful is Red Rare 3 hrs incubation
    Surprise is Pink/Blue/Yellow Super Rare 4 hrs incubation
    Supreme is Gemstone/Rainbow/Black Ultra Rare 23 hrs incubation

Sorry but don't know coins or how much food.
    Never mind, maybe we'll get the remain info (coins, food, etc) later on. You're a great help... Thank you so much, Inztrekfan...

*Maybe one day we'll have another "super rare" single pure red element... As now we have our cool, great designer...

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Sorry guys, Kooky Panda posted the acts, not me. I'm at home enjoying a nice cold adult beverage with the Castle Story and Farm Story 2 designers haha!

EDIT: Alright, because I love you all and... BIRTHDAY! (This *should* be correct)

Thank you so much. Cheers! 🍺😘

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Norelisa View Post
    Inztrekfan and DeeDee99: thanks for answering so if I send out 200 "invite" request, everyone will get it on my friends list, but once the 15 invites needed has been sent back, the other 185 pending requests at my other friends will dissappear until next cycle of receiving things? (if this makes no sense, then no worries, haha just trying to understand whether I have to "single out which friends to ask" rather than ticking all of them for best results )
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Ooh good question and I have no clue. I'm sorry. I haven't started my tales yet still growing food. Hopefully someone can post the answer.
    I don't know if the Invites will work like the maps because the invites are in response to a specific task in the Tales. I haven't read the exact wording yet, but if we look at past Tales tasks, the wording is critical. So "plant" or "craft" mean you take the action once the task is your active task. You can start a crafting ahead of time, but have to collect when that task is active. On the other hand, if the task says "have", you just have to have the item (the Noble Crystal is the classic) on your island. Reading the task list above, I would interpret "get" to mean you need to receive the invites while the task is active, not have them already. But that is just my best guess. People are playing ahead, so someone will post a definitive answer soon, I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having a problem launching DS?
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    Anyone else having a problem launching DS?
    Have posted on Valiant thread, CONGRATS YOU BROKE THE GAME!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Have posted on Valiant thread, CONGRATS YOU BROKE THE GAME!
    It's back!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    It's back!
    Gone again,