Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Baroness Wedding Quest Event!

G4-1 make a wedding basket ( workshop) wood x40,,wedding bouquet X1,, wedding pillow x3 (wedding petals x6,,silk ribbon x6,,jewels x20
    4-2 have white petals (40?)
    4-3 upgrade the Royal wedding hall ( wedding petals x12,, wedding basket X1,,,white petals x40)
    Hugs)) Piper))

Rhino Keeper
    Could someone please list the goals for Chapter 4. I can't seem to find them in any posts. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybrook2 View Post
    G4-1 make a wedding basket ( workshop) wood x40,,wedding bouquet X1,, wedding pillow x3 (wedding petals x6,,silk ribbon x6,,jewels x20
    4-2 have white petals (40?)
    4-3 upgrade the Royal wedding hall ( wedding petals x12,, wedding basket X1,,,white petals x40)
    Hugs)) Piper))

I guess I should read the post that is ahead of mine before writing anything ��*♀️��*♀️Turns out that I'm apparently on Chapter 4 already!
    Last edited by nessa005; 01-27-17 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Seniors moment!

PIGS ..if your playing ahead you can place 10 black pigs,,,do not "raise " to full grown until ch6 asks for them!! 1hour per feed so, I put a flower next to them to keep track of feeding. If you *raise* your pigs before Ch6 asks for them,,,you HAVE To START THEM ALL OVER
    ( I forget rt now but 10-12 feedings to full grown ( pls confirm the # feedings)
    Hugs)) Piper))

Lol,,,we were writing at the same time,,,it happens hugs)))

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Goal part 7...The priceless bride
    _collect water x 20. Ones in inventory don't count
    _ visit cottages x 10
    _ visit other kingdoms x 50

Goal part 8...Taxing the heart
    _ Talk to ivy x1
    _ GIVE prime cuts x 40 ...you can give from inventory (don't forget to tap 'give' in goal)
    _ GIVE truffles x 40... you can give from inventory

WEDDING HALL to level 5. Max level (no more levelling up)

60 x Wedding invites
    20 x Wedding petals
    1 x Wedding basket

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Everyone crying about golden nuggets/eggs , you should consider buying the golden mine
    It's very very cheap! 260 gems! And it's the best investment so far! Better that wizard school or any other gem building! Every day the golden item is a guarantee drop. And you won't have that problem again. I had Saved gems and could afford to get one.
    And even if I didn't have the saved gems I would invest $5 in the game i love to play.
    So far, I'm enjoying this new update
    This I've always suggested.. I got mine maybe 4months ago and tried to persuade many players I knew cause after years of playing.. it was always the same problem.. Gold lacking!
    Maybe it's the only, useful, building in the game as besides always having a good store of Gold.. you can do the Gem Exchange to earn more Gems.
    This time too late to buy as not offered at the moment.. but when limited offer is out again.. take the occasion. They do pay back!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Everyone crying about golden nuggets/eggs , you should consider buying the golden mine
    It's very very cheap! 260 gems! And it's the best investment so far! Better that wizard school or any other gem building! Every day the golden item is a guarantee drop. And you won't have that problem again. I had Saved gems and could afford to get one.
    And even if I didn't have the saved gems I would invest $5 in the game i love to play.
    So far, I'm enjoying this new update
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This I've always suggested.. I got mine maybe 4months ago and tried to persuade many players I knew cause after years of playing.. it was always the same problem.. Gold lacking!
    Maybe it's the only, useful, building in the game as besides always having a good store of Gold.. you can do the Gem Exchange to earn more Gems.
    This time too late to buy as not offered at the moment.. but when limited offer is out again.. take the occasion. They do pay back!
    Agree with this! Bought one and was so happy with it so I bought 2 more during the last sale. Nuggets are still rare (they drop about every other day for me) but now I always have some extra for these timed events. I'd recommend getting one when they're available again!

*Got a nugget from my sparkling mine just after posting this
    Last edited by TerraRanomi; 01-27-17 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Added text

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Oh Katt.. so happy to see you back. Thought for while you were occupied elsewhere and wouldn't bother with the quest as you do have the Love Shack and animals already.
    Love reading your hints, tips while you forge ahead.. so, extra happy to see you.
    Will take note of what you mentioned above.. as I see this is a VERY energy consuming quest.. so saving everwhere counts.
    Question: which mushrooms did you find have a better return on collecting those 'rare' ribbons? To me seems they all have little drops.. and 'ouch' the collection is wicked!
    I'm getting the same drop rate from all the different types of mushrooms. The drop rate is very low. I did get silk from the mythic mushrooms too. I had lots of those in storage from the past value packs.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    GOAL PART 9..'A Profitable proposal'
    _ Gather glimmer dust x 10. Ones in inventory do not count
    _Forge a wedding crown x 1..magic forge 3 hours. 28 x wedding petals. 20 x glimmer dust. 4 x luminous essence.
    _ Give wedding crown to the Baroness. Tap 'GIVE'