Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/24: Misunderstood Medusa | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I've retrieved every make and model of the cottages I had from inventory. Plus all libraries and I had 2 jewelers. How can anyone who doesn't read the forum manage an event like this?

I had 10 regular cottages in my inventory. 5 Ice cream cottages, 3 toadstool cottages, and various others. Who knew?
    Last edited by riverly; 10-25-19 at 09:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got to goal 8 and calculated energy expanded to fight the angriest gnome. I used up 53 energy and defeated 7, averaging 7.5 per monster. This is my first batch so this may not be the norm but may be indicative as per my experience.

Host(ess)
    Gawd I?m getting sooo sick of fightining tons of monsters for so little drops. I just used 40 energy to fight 8 gnomes for 8 hats. Ridiculous.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Gold nuggets are very hard to get by without gem items, aren't they? Upgrading mines helps in the long run but requires investing nuggets first. If you have them, the manticore and the Rafflesia Garden from previous events both drop golden nuggets every once in a while. Other than that, it's chopping time, I guess...

(I love my gold mine, by the way. I still get more golden apples and eggs than nuggets, but it does give me a steady supply. Never regretted that purchase!)
    Hello! Which manticore?! ) I have Rafclesia Garden but may have missed an event with the gold-dropping manticore - or maybe I?ve lodt him on the board. Could you kindly share a pic of the pet, pls? )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NargisAl View Post
    Hello! Which manticore?! ) I have Rafclesia Garden but may have missed an event with the gold-dropping manticore - or maybe I?ve lodt him on the board. Could you kindly share a pic of the pet, pls? )
    I'm sorry, that was a typo on my part. It's the mantiWORT Pilu who sometimes drops golden nuggets (though it's a rare drop, obviously).
    Let me try to post a screenshot:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191026-083701.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	53578
    Last edited by queens_ransom; 10-25-19 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Tried to add screenshot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LindyLoooHooo View Post
    Another source of gold nuggets is Mountain of the Wilds. It goes on the boost timer for the gold nuggets from the apothecary
    The rafflesia garden also drop golden nuggets from time to time that has always been a life saver for me when I need nuggets

Rhino Keeper
    Hello, I need some more Diamond Flowers. I found the 20 first in the market, the featured tab , after the Hallowing decos. But now, I cannot find any. Did they disappear or change place ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop from Hilbert was 715 coins.
    Thank you for posting, and SW, thank you for the work on page 1. I am sure many of us are watching for drops before going all in. : )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Hello, I need some more Diamond Flowers. I found the 20 first in the market, the featured tab , after the Hallowing decos. But now, I cannot find any. Did they disappear or change place ?
    20 is the maximum amount of diamond flowers you can buy, they are a big bottleneck :/

I am finding this event super confusing. I’ve just about dragged out every building I have in my inventory and keep forgetting which building is supposed to spawn which gnome. Plus I felt really smug for about 5 minutes after knocking out the 48th gnome, reading we’ll need 96 to complete the goal fixed that feeling pretty quickly
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-26-19 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Removed swearing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    20 is the maximum amount of diamond flowers you can buy, they are a big bottleneck :/

I am finding this event super confusing. I’ve just about dragged out every building I have in my inventory and keep forgetting which building is supposed to spawn which gnome, lol. Plus I felt really smug for about 5 minutes after knocking out the 48th gnome, reading we’ll need 96 to complete the goal fixed that feeling pretty quickly
    Thanks a lot for your answer. ;-)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-26-19 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Quote updated