Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the reply. I’m tempted to skip them from now on. Between the glitches and resets that end up costing gems, and now this? Not so appealing!

!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I’m tempted to skip them from now on. Between the glitches and resets that end up costing gems, and now this? Not so appealing!

!
    Sorry this happened to you. You can safely take part in WW if you just remember NEVER to collect from energy sources during unlimited energy.
    It was terrible discovery for me too It also happened just before event and I had collected from about 50 daily sources - all turned into nothing

Executive Chef
    I am tempted to go for another wizards portal and level them both to level 2, but that requires more math....... Makes sense to me in some way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I am tempted to go for another wizards portal and level them both to level 2, but that requires more math....... Makes sense to me in some way.
    I hate that they take 2x2 space...and that upgrading them doesn't shorten the timer. They are SO expensive- should be at least equal to wizard schools at max level - but they are not

Farm Supplier
    I just need some tips guys, what are the trees that need less energy to become "adults"?
    I already have 160 sirens and the maximum is 225 and I still have some energy resources, when I reach the 225 sirens I go to collect shells for the royal unicorn, so trees? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    I just added you so I could check your kingdom. You have a dire boar in the mermaid section. You just need to scroll over to the right to see it. I've done the same thing myself since I haven't been able to open the plots that connect the mermaid section to the rest of the board.
    Thank you so much! I have been so tired lately. I completely missed that area. Got rid of it, so hopefully the game goes the way it is supposed to now! 😸

Quote Originally Posted by mientoentje View Post
    Try turning on the game music. You can hear whether there's a monster. I think you have a monster parked somewhere.
    Found the monster and got rid of it. Thank you so much! 😸

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    I just need some tips guys, what are the trees that need less energy to become "adults"?
    I already have 160 sirens and the maximum is 225 and I still have some energy resources, when I reach the 225 sirens I go to collect shells for the royal unicorn, so trees? thanks
    Red crab apple trees- are one of the fastest to grow. 3 min timer- 5 times until grown.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Has anyone had luck with Lorelei's fountain yet?
    Yes! I got a gold token! Wooo Hoooo lololol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Red crab apple trees- are one of the fastest to grow. 3 min timer- 5 times until grown.
    They all take five energy to grow. Shell monsters spawn from fruit trees too, so get out all your fruit trees if you have them.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast