Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Can someone post the inventory pic of Asher & her Corpse Cat?

Gosh made a typo.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 10-28-20 at 12:34 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormad1218 View Post
    Nope, not just you!! Everyone is saying the same, in addition to the absurd drops, the reboots, and lack of supplies from adventures. I can?t chop a dead tree complete before I?m fighting the beast again. I?ve spent way too much money this month to meet this months ?quota? for the ghostly Alicorn. I agree with you and have even submitted support request because of the reboots taking my energy eating supplies. I won?t be buying gems, or doing these adventures anymore. It?s not relaxing, it?s frustrating, and it?s only getting worse.
    Agree with both of you. Last year's Halloween was a dud event for me personally. This year, the artwork and prizes are fantastic, and I've bought several packs and gems, just so that I can enjoy the event, get ahead and buy some deco. But the glitches, loss of supplies and energy theft have been off the charts for me. Halloween is my favorite time of year, and I will see this through, but no more money is going towards this game after this. I've only been on TWO adventures and I'm very active. All my energy is going towards chopping dead trees and cows. It's by far, one of the worst drop rates and I've been playing for at least five years.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    I have 20 cows out currently. TWENTY!! And I get excited if I get more than one of those stupid flours per complete collection. This is crazy. I?m beginning to think they want very few people to get this alicorn.

I am thankful that there isn?t a big item random drop from this adventure because I never get those. And the randomness just makes me crabby. Last storyline I went on ten adventures and never got the dancing couple.
    Take out more, I have 80 out. Whit that, each sweep allowed me to get enough for 2-3 crafts.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Jus5 in case I missed it is there any flex at all on ghostly alicorn horseshoes? I just missed winifred as I missed the start of the event, and will end up with 9 Alicorn tokens. Will there be any way to buy just one token?!! ����������������������������

Rhino Keeper
    It seems that I missed out on crafting the 'non chosen bride'. To me, the questline and the craft option was unclear. I don't know what I missed exactly, but I crafted my "chosen" bride first, thinking that I would craft the second "non-chosen" bride after that, but then the craft was gone and I can now only craft the groom. The craft for the second bride is no longer there, so I think I should have crafted her before crafting my chosen bride.

I'm sad. This last part was/is very confusing and I missed out on my second bride!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    It seems that I missed out on crafting the 'non chosen bride'. To me, the questline and the craft option was unclear. I don't know what I missed exactly, but I crafted my "chosen" bride first, thinking that I would craft the second "non-chosen" bride after that, but then the craft was gone and I can now only craft the groom. The craft for the second bride is no longer there, so I think I should have crafted her before crafting my chosen bride.

I'm sad. This last part was/is very confusing and I missed out on my second bride!
    You didn't miss out or did anything wrong.
    Everyone only gets to choose 1 Bride. You can purchase the other Bride (and the second pet) in the Market for Gems.
    It's always good to look at page 1 while you're working on a Goal. It can prevent confusion and/or disappointment.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    The second bride should show up (maybe after the event is complete) to purchase with gems. The event doesn't let you craft both.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    Jus5 in case I missed it is there any flex at all on ghostly alicorn horseshoes? I just missed winifred as I missed the start of the event, and will end up with 9 Alicorn tokens. Will there be any way to buy just one token?!! ����������������������������
    S8 hasn't mentioned anything about buying Horse Shoes yet.
    But as far as I know they also haven't said anything to the contrary, so there is still hope.
    (more money for S8 AND more happy players = win win )
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-28-20 at 04:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You didn't miss out or did anything wrong.
    Everyone only gets to choose 1 Bride. You can purchase the other Bride (and the second pet) in the Market for Gems.
    It's always good to look at page 1 while you're working on a Goal. It can prevent confusion and/or disappointment.
    Ahh that's good news! And I looked at page 1 extensively! Only about 20 times this week! I guess I freaked out when the craft disappeared, I am thrilled and will purchase from the Market then. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can someone post the inventory pic of Amara & her Corpse Cat?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2E9E3448-D7E8-41E9-B7E6-08C2CBF6B941.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	57174 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9FCEACD0-6059-467F-A03C-B48FBB204767.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	57175

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2D504D1C-2871-462F-832C-1D3D50D76C68.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	326.9 KB 
ID:	57176. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E49AB041-B273-48C6-B7E6-B371C5AC33E1.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	354.5 KB 
ID:	57177