Page 53 of 98 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethandria View Post
    My strategy for spawning any monster is to click quickly around my kingdom. For the Beastling, I'll click ponds quickly include Sparkling mine or Ivy's hut. I have a better success rate doing it that way. I hope that makes since. I'll have my music on so I can hear if I spawn a monster, That way I can stop collections by hitting "Edit" to go and fight my monster (although, I tell myself I'm grooming the beast since I can't stand the thought of ****ing an animal LOL)
    well it was worth a try on my mines. It worked!

I guess if someone said standing on your head worked I'd try that too.

Why not!!!

Rhino Keeper
    This is nut. I just hit the 250 to get the community prizes. All day i only got 6 cattails and need 16 to finish level 7. At this rate I'll need 3 days just to reach level 7. I checkmy stuff all the time. I put a timer and can't get those darn thing to spawn. I really hate when I can't complete a goal. I don't see how i will get the frog. I really want him but can't use gems niw that they are so hard to get. At least before we could watch stupid videos and get a gem each time. Now we only get 1 gem a day. This game is going downhill fast. I have so much stuff and nowhere to put it. Fix this. Get more ways to get those animals to spawn or make it that each time we check we get one. Ivys hut. I don't think i got one to spawn yet and with the 12hrs to wait its so wrong

So frustrated with this event. Requirements appear impossible to fulfill in the time allotted.

I bought gems, worked at acquiring 97 lilies so far. Just went into the game to continue, only to find my lilies zeroed out.

GONE!

So, now what?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Whenever you encounter this kind of glitch, force close your game and it should correct the sync error.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    So frustrated with this event. Requirements appear impossible to fulfill in the time allotted.

I bought gems, worked at acquiring 97 lilies so far. Just went into the game to continue, only to find my lilies zeroed out.

GONE!

So, now what?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have an image of level 10 lily pond? Plz and thank you

+ link is in post 1 as normal... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-27-17 at 01:27 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    Does anyone have an image of level 10 lily pond? Plz and thank you
    pics are on page 20

Fashion Designer
    Wondering if I am going to finish.

Currently at level 6 (about halfway to level 7) working on the third indy prize. Seems slow going, and tough to spawn a beastling. No trouble getting the pond stones or pond water, though! Just the beastlings...

Farm Supplier
    And I'm fed up with these kitties. Just now I ****ed dire boar and started to collect from mines. And again nothing. And than I saw that this annoying dire boar wasn't ****ed. I'm furious! It's another 3,5 hours to wait and again to get nothing! Now I understand when people here write that they are ready to delete the game. Cause now I'm fed up with this irritating event. I've never had such difficulties like now in this game. And I understand crystal clear that it's impossible to get this stupid frog that will give you water and what? I have 377 lilies now and my pond is level 7. Even with this result it's possible to win only if you don't sleep at all and enter a game every 2 hours without any delays.

Host(ess)
    I used to always get a spawn from Ivy's Hut but now nothing grr.
    I was thinking I may be able to give this quest a good go as I could guarantee a beast from Ivy but now getting nothing and the mines only give me dire boars. This is a full on quest requiring lots of clicking on rocks and ponds as we need so many items, so why have they made it harder by changing the spawn rates. It was hard enough to get the gold after using the 4 I had in to make helmets for the last little quest.
    Give us all a break so we can enjoy this game again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    [B][SIZE=4]
    Level 10: 85 pond stone, 100 pond water, 99 water, 25 cattails | coin/time | Drops: x lilies
    How many lilies does the final pond drop?