Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/9/15: Halloween Caravans

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Just got the neighbors requests done. Now trying to decide how much extra paper and ink to make. Any ideas?
    I'm making as many extra orange dyes, black inks & cheap parchments as I can before the timer expires ...or til I get bored with it, whichever comes first. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Cuz TL might do a switch and the event might not require those items at all. Cuz those items are for decorations and costumes so maybe we will need to max on strawberries, sugar, chocolate maybe some lemonaide again and I would think some orange flowers????? Just a guess. Anyone else have some guesses? .
    Using the Pyre Festival as a guide, I don't think we will need any of the things from the caravan for the event itself.
    We busted rocks for the Pyre Fest, so I'm gonna take a wild guess and say one of the things required for the H'ween event will be chopping old logs lol... which will then also end the glimmer bit fortune for those who have been hanging onto that one for weeks. Well, that is, if they wanna participate in the H'ween event lol. But that's just a wild guess.

Fashion Designer
    Good guess! that would be away to make people move on from that fortune. Or it could even be the small rock pile with the last fortune for the people like me loading up on glue. .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    My TL day is 8am to 8am (with new updates at 8pm) and for past goals I have had 25-30 replies within a TL 24 hours, however it does vary and has differed between my 2 accounts and for different goals.

For the timed summer gazebo "ask 50 neighbours" I asked 95 neighbours at about 12pm (because I didn't start the goals until day 2) and by 6pm I had all 50 replies needed.

For this RSVPs goal, one of my accounts is limited to 20 per day (or 21 if I had split my Stormie request) and the other I haven't reached enough replies to be able to tell either way.
    it pays to have a lot of neighbors I sent 1.519 the first day and received all my RSVP's sometime yesterday.a few more parchment and I'm finished. Wonder what's next?????
    Last edited by letf8b; 10-12-14 at 11:50 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Does anyone know what happened after we have sent everthing in????

Once we have sent back all the caravans, does the goal stop for awhile??has anyone completed it yet??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    Once we have sent back all the caravans, does the goal stop for awhile??has anyone completed it yet??
    Yes it does. You go to Ivys place and rest for awhile. I am still working on my bridge for the faeries so I still have things to do. I didn't worry about the extra items because I have done that before and they weren't even needed.

I have completed it Next is rest at ivy's hut. After that I have had nothing. The parchment disappeared so I hope we don't need more! Ivy asked what was wrong with food costumes, but I have no clue what will be next or when

Fashion Designer
    I've only just sent out today's (another 85 as I've done every day) requests for my last 20 RSVPs and I've been on 60 for about the last 33-34hours, so definitely not had requests from previous days carry over like they have done in the past. Once those 20 replies come in I'm automatically done - given up making extra orange/black dye and cheap parchment, I have 10 spare of each and we probably won't even need them!

Fashion Designer
    it pays to have a lot of neighbors I sent 1.519 the first day and received all my RSVP's sometime yesterday.a few more parchment and I'm finished. Wonder what's next?????
    I wouldn't have been able to finish by yesterday as I've been limited to 20 replies per day and today is my fourth day - so more neighbours wouldn't have helped me, as from the 85 I've been sending to each day I've had my max 20 replies within 30 minutes or an hour each day, so I can't really ask for much quicker than that! I have very quick responsive neighbours
    Last edited by GC5410; 10-12-14 at 03:06 PM.

I am also having trouble with RSVP replies. I have 148 neighbors and send to all every day. Hope I get enough replies in time. I normally don't have this problem

Executive Chef
    I found I needed to top up my invites at the end of the day, by the time I woke up I'd made my 20 quota, but for some reason those that we're sending weren't very good in returning the party invite. Slightly disappointing. Considering I'd replied to theirs. I've also noticed the 'send as many as you can and they'll pile in the following day once your 20 quota has been reached' doesn't seem to apply to me, it's not until I send some in the afternoon that they start being received. My TL day begins at 8am so I waited patiently til early afternoon when none are received I then send the invites. Odd.