Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

I don't mind depleting my resources. I don't really care what the reward is. I'm just glad to have something to do (other than sister, sister). ��

Rhino Keeper
    Personally,I just like the challenge of the quest - it's fun to have something to do and a reason to be collecting from things instead of just trying to build up inventory! Hopefully the reward is fantastic, but even if not, I'm still doing it because it's a challenge.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by asikosan View Post
    YES, but its a different trove - gives you better stuff. Mine gave 5 gems, 1 golden egg, apple, nugget, 1 spicy feast,,1 trade ticket and some energy
    Next -> Collect from Cottage
    So it's a regular trove.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by asikosan View Post
    YES, but its a different trove - gives you better stuff. Mine gave 5 gems, 1 golden egg, apple, nugget, 1 spicy feast,,1 trade ticket and some energy
    Next -> Collect from Cottage
    It's SUPER TROVE! lol
    But the question is, how much energy do we need to spend to get these things vs how much energy for the caravan?

How do u know u finished already. A treasure drove. Not in my budget for 20 k. Too busy doing sapling and the maze at same time. How much energy it takes to do this. I will wait on the replies see how many days it takes to come back but to work that hard for so little. No thanks.

Farm Supplier
    It's not a normal treasure trove it's a large one... mine contained:

5 gems
    spicy feast
    trade tickets
    golden nuggets
    golden apples
    golden eggs

It doesn't stack with the other troves... as this one is called large.
    Last edited by bobbo26; 07-17-14 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Add more info

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know where I get the bunches of flowers and the woven cloth? I am
    kind of new to these goals. Thank You.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Interesting challenges both in getting all the required resources and managing the surplus of related items that aren't needed.
    Good point. Perhaps the surplus will be useful for next Thursday's update?

Executive Chef
    I can see I'm going to get a lot of new neighbor requests this weekend. I thought the requests from people who needed just 50 was crazy. They are all going to need another 50.

Also with all that crafting I can collect twice the amount in journey and cooking the meals my self. Ok trade ticket is good but I really want to develop my kingdom not give away what I need now to build it !!! Silver! 150 mushrooms. The energy it will take how much would it cost to buy is how much.

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast