Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Can't find Frozen Frenzy in the Android Apps store for some reason.
    No problem with any other recent downloads.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	25342
    that's the one you need
    i don't know why Tl calls it different, but this one gave me the bonusgems

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Can't find Frozen Frenzy in the Android Apps store for some reason.
    No problem with any other recent downloads.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by garysafb2 View Post
    I now have 2 new quests for The Barons Royal Pets. It's going to Severly deplete my inventory.
    I'm going for the cat, which will mean no trading for couple of days as inventory dwindles

Farm Supplier
    Besides red petals and red dye, what other "red items" drop from cownt dracula?

Quote Originally Posted by pliskin257 View Post
    Strawberries.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Aside from the gemstone dragon eggs which were a random drop, I have never missed earning an event building through diligence rather than gem spending. Some have been near impossible but as yet none have been entirely impossible without gem expenditure. We can only hope this isn't the first. So hang in there.

However, S8 has lost a lot of trust with players and we are being asked to go on a hourly, month long, tapping journey for a reward we have no idea what it is. Is it any wonder that players baulk at this?

Accurate, disseminated information that lets players choose if they want to gem away rather than hoping multiple players spend gems blindly is by far more ethical and trust building and encourages more players to go on future journeys with you.
    Apart from the dragon eggs, I couldn't complete the Mrs. Piggy goal, one of the last ones. In one mission 25 gold nuggets were required, and I only had 8 or so. (I recall using most of mine in other earlier quest( So I couldn't finish the quest, No Mrs. whatever is her name. I wasn't very interested in having another Mr. Pigglesworth, to begin with.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pliskin257 View Post
    also tomatoes

Rhino Keeper
    I would love the cat and dog. Being on Android meant missing out on Hamlet the Pig too. Since I started playing there's been loads of stuff released for iOS players only and the front page has several threads dedicated to them too. It really sucks.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone! Just chiming in to confirm that more sources of Gummy Worms and Chocolate Cookies will be made available later in the week

Hope you all enjoy the event!

(Side note: Try turning the Essence Pool around when you get it! )

Executive Chef
    Thanks Sourp4tch! That's wonderful news. now as long as it's with enough time to craft 40 or so dirt puddings in a few days. Lol I figured I might as well get a start on the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey everyone! Just chiming in to confirm that more sources of Gummy Worms and Chocolate Cookies will be made available later in the week

Hope you all enjoy the event!

(Side note: Try turning the Essence Pool around when you get it! )