View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like Delora? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

35 57.38%
  • I didn't like this event

22 36.07%
  • I like Delora the dinosaur

42 68.85%
  • Archaeology Cat

33 54.10%
  • Dinosaur Dog

20 32.79%
  • Excavation Site

15 24.59%
  • Inflatable Dinosaur

20 32.79%
  • Cretaceous Farm Sign

4 6.56%
  • Volcano

22 36.07%
  • Topiary Piper

4 6.56%
  • Plushie Dinosaur

15 24.59%
  • Dinosaur Cake

12 19.67%
  • Prehistoric Balloons / Lit Palm Tree

21 34.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Piper's Rawr-some Birthday Adventure - 2018 Jun 19 (POLL ADDED)

I received ONE frosting today.... yep this isn?t what I expected from a Birthday event..no way I can?t do this now. I can?t be watching my screen every 10 mins and especially when I get 20 cents. I have a life and behind now...not worth it. Fail for me...good luck to the rest of you!

Farm Supplier
    i haven’t received a single frosting yet! Hoping that the drop rate improves soon!

Goal 6 for low lv players:

Get Prehistoric Plates x1
    Give Prehistoric Plates to Morgan x2
    Give Morgan French Fries x20

Prehistoric Plates can be found from Deep Fryer.

Hmm, i don't experience the difficulty in getting the frostings. I have finished goal 4 and have 14 frostings in the Storage so far. It may be just pure luck but I did check my farm frequently. So perhaps you guys could try to log in your game a bit more often? Just my suggestion though. On the other hand, the drop rates of those from the buildings are painfully low. I have my hope down for the Dog.
    Last edited by omega_trojan; 06-24-18 at 08:35 AM.

I haven't gotten anything from the chickens in 2 days. What the heck? I really thought a birthday event would be fun, not stressful!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by omega_trojan View Post

Hmm, i don't experience the difficulty in getting the frostings. I have finished goal 4 and have 14 frostings in the Storage so far. It may be just pure luck but I did check my farm frequently. So perhaps you guys could try to log in your game a bit more often? Just my suggestion though. On the other hand, the drop rates of those from the buildings are painfully low. I have my hope down for the Dog.
    Thank You adding to post 2

Farm Supplier
    I?ve tapped at least 10 dinosaurs today. Not 1 frosting. Very aggravating to say the least.....

Quote Originally Posted by omega_trojan View Post

How much more could I play?!? unless it’s attached to my...it’s luck dear. It’s not healthy to be staring at a computer screen 24/7! Seriously.
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 06-24-18 at 12:27 PM.

New Resident
    Can you tell me on Birthday event it ask for lollipop from kitchen and I?m not getting anything now for 3 days... my larger farms it comes from b & b

I've got love/hate relationship with this big fat Dino. I like the way he looks like but would like to kick his rear part for what he drops me. He shows up to get my hopes up only to drop 15 coins. Storm8 pretty please stop this nonsense. It's a Birthday event.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-25-18 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowGattone View Post
    I've got love/hate relationship with this big fat Dino. I like the way he looks like but would like to kick his rear part for what he drops me. He shows up to get my hopes up only to drop 15 coins. Storm8 pretty please stop this nonsense. It's a Birthday event.
    Lol..Exactly, not as fun as I was expecting. Same same.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-25-18 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast