Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: 7-16-14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by joanmartins View Post
    Any new recipe?
    yep...cookies on the regular oven

Host(ess)
    9 Ball Cookies - 4hrs on regular oven

On a side note, the billards counter is SOOOO cute!! Just wish it wasn't so expensive (5 gems apiece)
    I play on both Android and iPad.

Android (earthrocks2): Bakery (IGN RoseBerry)
    iPad (earthrocks): Restaurant (IGN BerryBread), Fashion (IGN RoseBerryGem)

~Former player of City Original, Farm Original, and Pet Shop Story~

Rhino Keeper
    Yes their is a new recipe on the regular oven..The recipe last four hours..

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for this new update.I only bought Billards Party its looks so nice..

So can you help me understand. When I go to cook something there are now locks on new food items and to unlock they say "goal." What goal is that? I'm on level 87 and it used to be that once you hit a certain level, things unlocked.
    Thanks!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by spicymuffin View Post
    So can you help me understand. When I go to cook something there are now locks on new food items and to unlock they say "goal." What goal is that? I'm on level 87 and it used to be that once you hit a certain level, things unlocked.
    Thanks!!
    It's related to an old goal that is no longer available, more than likely. Much like there are a ton of other items in Design mode that also are locked with Goal with no way of obtaining them at all anymore. Apparently, if they remove those locked items, they also remove them from everyone's game, so that's why they are still there to taunt us.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

I have to say that I really like this update. My restaurant is a party cafe, and I've been planning on adding a game room. This will work wonderfully for it. The cost is a tad expensive when you look at 283,000 coins for 2 tables, the cue rack and billiard's party; plus 25,000 coins per wallpaper, plus the gems (which I can't buy). Good thing I've been saving up coins. A major remodel is in my future!

Only complaint are the tiles under the pool table. As others have mentioned, it just doesn't work. It would have been better to be transparent to work with whatever tiles we prefer to use, or as a carpet. I primarily use white tiles due to my theme and color scheme and those tiles under the table will stick out like a sore thumb.

The Billiards party is nice and for coins! It's funny how rs always got weird stuffs, like the buffalo or a shark. Lol
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12