Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update 06-25-2014

Host(ess)

Restaurant Story Update 06-25-2014

Not sure if we are getting an update today. Looks like a firm "MAYBE".

This is what it says on the blog...
    Sorry folks! Stormie got a little carried away watching too much soccer! He is going to peel his eyes away from the television to work on new decorations in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story!

Quote Originally Posted by LucyMarieG View Post
    Here are pictures of the update...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Update.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	14034

Last edited by kooky panda; 06-25-14 at 01:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I saw that too. I really hope the update comes today! I look forward to it all week lol

Executive Chef
    We have had the update.

Executive Chef
    There is an update. Don't have any pictures.
    It's a Farmer's Market update. Organic table for 2 gems. Organic stool for coins. Farmer's Market LTO. Organic wallpaper for 1 gem. Vegetable stand for coins. Organic counter for gems. There's a new recipe for the stove. Farmer's Market Salsa 12 hours.
    Haven't formed an opinion on the update.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 06-25-14 at 11:10 AM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    I quite like this update, or at least better than BS lol. Btw the Farmer's Market is not an LTO.

Fashion Designer
    I actually really like this update. I made a little farmers market coner. Maybe they could continue this next week with some fruit/ vegetable stands. Maybe some new flowers? I love love the new counters. I looked through all of the older decorations we have and not too much works with this update but a lot of older tables and chairs work well with this. This will look good in the fall too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I quite like this update, or at least better than BS lol. Btw the Farmer's Market is not an LTO.
    Hahah exactly what I was thinking! BS with another sports update! Lol this year we have had soccer, hockey, now bowling. I hope they have run out of sports lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    There is an update. Don't have any pictures.
    It's a Farmer's Market update. Organic table for 2 gems. Organic stool for coins. Farmer's Market LTO. Organic wallpaper for 1 gem. Vegetable stand for coins. Organic counter for gems. There's a new recipe for the stove. Farmer's Market Salsa 12 hours.
    Haven't formed an opinion on the update.
    The organic counter is for coins--which makes me happy because it's cute! I love the wallpaper, but I won't be buying it for gems.

I don't have a new recipe for my stove. Is it on the oven? I don't have any ovens out now so I can't check.

Host(ess)
    Here are pictures of the update...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Update.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	14034

Last edited by kooky panda; 06-25-14 at 01:58 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Executive Chef
    I absolutely adore the farmers market stand! Its better than any box or goal item ive seen in a while.

I immediately bought it without hesitation. Will redecorate and i even like the counters. I can put some fruit salads and whatnot on them.

Im happy id been saving gems and we had boosts from all of those download goals. Ill be getting one in all of my shops.

It reminds me of the vegetable garden i missed out on in bakery a year or so ago.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast