Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    It would be nice if more recipes could be added to the ovens that only have a few receipes.... I would like to have some of the oven suggestions brought up before, like popcorn maker, pizza maker, expanding on the Carnivel idea would have been great, pretzel machine, cotton candy, hot dog turner....
    Yeah. I bought the Chocolate maker with only one recipe. I assumed that new recipes would arrive when I levelled up, but at level 26 I still have only one 8hr recipe. It makes me wary of buying any more constructible appliances.

Avatars for the hosts. Currently we can only select generic male or female. It might be nice to have a few more personalised features of appearance.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by JillyBiscuit View Post
    Yeah. I bought the Chocolate maker with only one recipe. I assumed that new recipes would arrive when I levelled up, but at level 26 I still have only one 8hr recipe. It makes me wary of buying any more constructible appliances.
    Appliances with one recipe are the chocolate maker, candy heart stove, outdoor grill, nacho machine, and smoker pit, from going through my game just now, forgive me if I've missed any. (Also turducken and chestnut on the xmas version, those are the only non-reg ones I have on mine to check.)

I was going to link you to Supreme Dynasty's page on that, but it appears to be under construction...

Back on topic, I'd love to see new recipes added to the appliances we already have, instead of having to keep building new ones! More recipes on the outdoor grill specifically right about now, so I can redecorate with it now that summer's starting!

Rhino Keeper
    Could we have some different styles of couches or benches? The orange couch in my waiting area doesn't go with the modern bistro decor, but the other options are worse.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyBiscuit View Post
    Avatars for the hosts. Currently we can only select generic male or female. It might be nice to have a few more personalised features of appearance.
    Like in City story Metro. I don't know, but I think it's the only Teamlava game with more than two avatars!

Also, we could have a Classic oven which contains:
    Sunday Roast-1 hour
    Sausages and mash-5 hours
    Fish and chips-6 hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Like in City story Metro. I don't know, but I think it's the only Teamlava game with more than two avatars!
    Pet Hotel has six. I have no idea why they're not on all the games. :\

Executive Chef

Lightbulb

For those of us who are tired of getting constant 'add me' demands on our walls, but like tipping our neighbors and therefore rate high enough to show up at the top of the Community tab all the time, how about a new toggle switch in settings: Allow public posting ON/OFF

~ If I'm in search of neighbors, I can turn ON public posting and add anyone I want from whomever leaves their ID on my wall. I will also know who is open to adding new neighbors by whose walls I can post to, and who would prefer to be left alone for whatever their personal reason by whose walls I cannot post to.

~ If I like my neighbor list just the way it is, I can turn OFF public posting and play my game in stress-free peace, and return community tips via my newsfeed like I've been doing all along anyway, since sometimes they post that they tipped but they lie. >.<

Ok, so I failed miserably at keeping that non-biased, but I still think it's a valid suggestion.

I would love a "select all" button for gifting, so I don't have to select all my friends individually.

Also, more sort fields for recipes, like prep time, release date, etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by waywardmars View Post
    Also, more sort fields for recipes, like prep time, release date, etc.
    Oh pretty pretty please with a car washing on top? We don't care what meal of the day it is, the customers will eat what we give 'em when we give it! What matters is cook time, cost, xp, servings, basically ALL OF THE NUMBERS! Oh, and whether or not it's going to be removed from the game, some kind of indicating icon or something on those, please? A month of car washings? And perhaps a ribbon or trophy icon when they're mastered, so we know for SURE it's all the way to the number four? Dishes and vacuuming too! All month! ^_^

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast