Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Conjured Champions Leaderboard

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Mine doesn't even get to the spinning animation! The wheel just moves when I swipe and stops when I lift my finger. If I swipe fast several times it just lags and does the start and stop in slow motion. It's really annoying and it's caused me to miss out on points.
    I know this is the most annoying response in the world, and I apologize in advance for sounding just like S8 customer service , but could it be your wifi connection? The 3 or 4 times in the past that I've had trouble getting the wheel to spin have been when my service was throttled (phone), or when there were issues with my former, unreliable ISP (Frontier. Grrrr). My wheel acted just like you described in the those cases. So frustrating.
    Or, if you are on the east coast of the US, maybe the approaching hurricane is causing issues with transmissions and whatnot?
    I'm sorry you are losing out on points. That really sucks. I hope, whatever the issue is, it clears up asap.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 09-11-18 at 11:58 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I know this is the most annoying response in the world, and I apologize in advance for sounding just like S8 customer service , but could it be your wifi connection? The 3 or 4 times in the past that I've had trouble getting the wheel to spin have been when my service was throttled or when there were issues wth my former, unreliable ISP (Frontier. Grrrr).
    Or, if you are on the east coast of the US, maybe the approaching hurricane is causing issues with transmissions and whatnot?
    I'm sorry you are losing out on points. That really sucks. I hope, whatever the issue is, it clears up asap.
    Thank you! I loathe asking folks to do those generic troubleshooting steps, but I can confirm the feature is working correctly so this is the best advice for the description of the issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    There were people that received 210 gold in stead of leaderboardpoints after finishing one of the quests, only to see the gold disappear short time after and not being rewarded the deserved leaderboardpoints. They were compensated for this inconvenience by receiving a habitat. So if this questglitch didnt happen to you - just like it didnt happen to me - you wont receive the habitat.
    Nice compensation!! How unfortunate that I wasnt inconvenienced for 2 minutes with the gold, but I was terribly inconvenienced waiting almost a day for my Aether Stone and Aether Statue to show up in my storage! btw, I am happy for those who were compensated with Habitats. Just saying...

I had the same problem with aether stone and statue not appearing in my storage, so I switched off the game and switched it on, and there it was in the storage

Does anybody know if the 1.5x en 2x leaderboardboosts also work on points acquired from:
    - the chronomatic quests?
    - the aether stone and aether sculpture?
    - the 500 points compensation goal in the goalbook?
    - the 250 bonus points from evolving Chronomatic dragon?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    You are right, random59. I just got 80'points for Hot Chocolate, so that's 20 times 3 = 60 points for hours of hatching and 20 points for rare.
    Definitely NO bonuses
    I am watching very very carefully now and I am definitely NOT receiving bonuses. 33 hour Virtue (just what you need in a LB lol) gave me 99 points for hatching. No bonus. I am wondering if it is worth registering with support. Probably not. Perhaps Ill try the 12 hour quest and hope it comes back with gold. My supply is so low that I wont be able to activate second nest this week. I refuse to buy more until the game becomes more stable. Visiting neighbours over L100 is a nightmare and the continuous rollbacks have cost me 3 lots of Leaderboard points from the spinning wheel.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Definitely NO bonuses
    I am watching very very carefully now and I am definitely NOT receiving bonuses. 33 hour Virtue (just what you need in a LB lol) gave me 99 points for hatching. No bonus. I?m wondering if it is worth registering with support. Probably not I?m thinking. Perhaps Ill try the 12 hour quest and hope it comes back with gold. My supply is so low that I wont be able to activate second nest this week. I refuse to buy more until the game becomes more stable. Visiting neighbours over L100 is a nightmare and the continuous rollbacks have cost me 3 lots of Leaderboard points from the spinning wheel.
    Sorry Virtue is a common so you won't get bonus points!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know if the 1.5x en 2x leaderboardboosts also work on points acquired from:
    - the chronomatic quests?
    - the aether stone and aether sculpture?
    - the 500 points compensation goal in the goalbook?
    - the 250 bonus points from evolving Chronomatic dragon?

Thanks!
    Don't know about evolving the dragon bonus points but everything else I got the bonus for.

Rhino Keeper
    For those having trouble with the getting the prize wheel spinning, on my old ipad if I use two fingers and swipe in a V motion, I can reliably start the wheel spinning. Thanks for that tip from a fellow forum poster.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Sorry Virtue is a common so you won't get bonus points!
    Oh no!
    Well I have 2 Rares breeding at moment so I’ll check what happens with them.
    Thanks for letting me know.

POST SCRIPT
    Actually I just searched DragonWiki and it lists Virtue as Rare so I’m confused. Common or Rare??

PPS
    Just checked Codex - Virtue listed as RARE - SO, back to starting point - I did not receive bonus points for Virtue or any other rare/super rare dragons hatched. [/B]
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 09-11-18 at 05:38 PM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast