View Poll Results: Festive Flowers- Which Items do you Like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

47 55.95%
  • I did not like the Event

20 23.81%
  • Pollen Petal

25 29.76%
  • Sunflower Stones

8 9.52%
  • Resilient Rose

10 11.90%
  • Chroma Dragon

48 57.14%
  • Petal Dragon

59 70.24%
  • True Love Tree

10 11.90%
  • Contiastias

13 15.48%
  • Daisy Dragon

19 22.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Festive Flowers World Event Event **POLL ADDED**

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Wow, the "I did not like this event" is leading the poll right now, lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Wow, the "I did not like this event" is leading the poll right now, lol.
    Lol, it makes you wonder doesn't it! Maybe the recycling of the prizes and having a breedable dragon has something to do with it.

I am sure that once Storm8 sees this, the results will change as their players start voting to manipulate the figures in their favour, sorry but that's my feelings on the matter.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Lol, it makes you wonder doesn't it! Maybe the recycling of the prizes and having a breedable dragon has something to do with it.

I am sure that once Storm8 sees this, the results will change as their players start voting to manipulate the figures in their favour, sorry but that's my feelings on the matter.
    I feel the exact same way. It's just funny that it leads in the poll. Truth be told, I didn't care much for this WE either. They could've brought back Soccer type dragons for this one like they did the Pyramid ones for Leaderboard and it would've be more exciting. Isn't this the second event with a flowery/pink theme in the last month?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I have to wonder if we get Tales tomorrow is that going to be recycled dragons as well!
    I wonder if it will Auto-start right out of the gate.

I wonder if the Contrastias will ever show up in my Storage.

Fashion Designer
    There need to be better questions on the polls. I voted 'did not like the event,' but I do like the World Events, in general. I just didn't like the recycled, uninspired dragons and the same old decorations used in this one.

There should be questions to determine WHY players do or do not like an event. Otherwise, the poll is kinda pointless...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I wonder if it will Auto-start right out of the gate.
    Pretty sure I read that the same thing happened in the last CS and FFS chaptered events. That seems to indicate (another) ill-conceived, permanent change to the game, designed to put players at as big a disadvantage as possible (and, consequently, will drive more people away from the game). S8 certainly wouldn't want players to be able to plan for events- if they grow enough food, they won't use gold to skip tasks. Ugh.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    There need to be better questions on the polls. I voted 'did not like the event,' but I do like the World Events, in general. I just didn't like the recycled, uninspired dragons and the same old decorations used in this one.

There should be questions to determine WHY players do or do not like an event. Otherwise, the poll is kinda pointless...
    The poll questions have to be simple. You can post additional feedback on the thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post

I wonder if the Contrastias will ever show up in my Storage.
    Lol.....(っˆヮˆ)っ ┣┫aɑ.. ┣┫ɑɑ.. ┣┫ɑa.. ┣┫ɑɑ.
    Yes,my love.....I was wondering the same thing.
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Banned
    1. I can't find the poll on mobile.
    2. Why is there a poll when the event is still active?
    3. Why so much negativity?

Rhino Keeper
    Why so many vote for the "don't like" option? Because most of the prize are recycled?

Yes, I'd prefer to have something more than just 1 new thing (the Petal dragon). But still, IMO, this event is pretty nice and relaxing to play (like good old times).

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast