Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Goals- February 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Yea that raspberry Danish recipe is jacked up, it doesn't even require a raspberry!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've made 3 cream cheese (despite the ever changing pic) but it is the first ingredient for the rasberry Danish. I'm up to cooking numbers 2 and 3 of the Danish and it's all fine and working as it should. Perhaps force close your games and reopen to see if that helps.

Rhino Keeper
    @huskat ... Good thing it doesn't ... would cost 350'000 coins just to unlock the raspberries
    Last edited by merlin3108; 02-04-16 at 05:04 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've made 3 cream cheese (despite the ever changing pic) but it is the first ingredient for the rasberry Danish. I'm up to cooking numbers 2 and 3 of the Danish and it's all fine and working as it should. Perhaps force close your games and reopen to see if that helps.
    Yes, mine is working fine also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I always force close when I leave the game... That hasn't helped with the issue of not seeing the ingredients for the Danish... But I'm still waiting for my first cream cheese frosting to finish so I can't say yet if the recipe actually works for me....

I'm a bit worried that in the next quest line we have to make an x amount of Danishes...and since we are no longer asked to master a recipe but rather make a certain number the once made before won't count... with only one mixer that two hour recipe seriously blocks my game... So Ill probably just focus on the other recipes, make a frosting over night or when I know I won't be able to play for a few hours and then make the Danishes when we are required to do them

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    I only have the Love Guru and Seasons of Love Quests in my game
    But I like the new decor and the new recipes, they are adorable and gets me in a romantic mood, since there is no Valentine-theme in RS2
    Don't worry, we all only have those two. The other two quests I assume are unlocked by completing The Love Guru.

Thank you everyone for all the info! Will update my post

Rhino Keeper
    @SpiritWind00 ... Can you let us know how many Valentines cards you get from making the a Raspberry Danish?

For the Chocolate Strawberries and the Cherry Cream Cheese Pie I get 10 cards per batch

Rhino Keeper
    How are we supposed to collect 4600 Valentine Cards in 6 days?
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    @SpiritWind00 ... Can you let us know how many Valentines cards you get from making the a Raspberry Danish?

For the Chocolate Strawberries and the Cherry Cream Cheese Pie I get 10 cards per batch
    I haven't collected the raspberry Danish because of the reasons you mentioned before. So, does this mean we can't really cook the Valentine's Day recipes?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    @huskat ... Good thing it doesn't ... would cost 350'000 coins just to unlock the raspberries
    Ahh, good point! I forgot that the raspberries were held hostage by an enormous amount of coins!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast