Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Goals- February 2016

Rhino Keeper
    my mixer doesn't show up with the right pic for cream cheese frosting even though it is locked by goal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    my mixer doesn't show up with the right pic for cream cheese frosting even though it is locked by goal
    Me too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    The Love Guru (4/5):
    Have Valentines x300
    Place Be My Valentine Chair x1
    Place By My Valentine Table x1
    Rewards: Raspberry Danish
    Just finished step 4 of the Love Guru and learned the Rasberry Danish recipe... Which is now open on my stove... Is the prize just the opening of the recipe or are we supposed to actually get those first 400 Danishes as we get when we learn other recipes?

And could you please let me know what ingredients are needed for the Danish... My recipe seems to be bugged (will write an extra post about that)... Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Just finished step 4 of the Love Guru and learned the Rasberry Danish recipe... Which is now open on my stove... Is the prize just the opening of the recipe or are we supposed to actually get those first 400 Danishes as we get when we learn other recipes?

And could you please let me know what ingredients are needed for the Danish... My recipe seems to be bugged (will write an extra post about that)... Thanks
    The reward was that the dish was learned so you go and cook it now. I didn't get any on my counters. The changing images issue of cream cheese has been reported to S8 already by rynetory2.

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished step 4 of the Love Guru and have learned the Rasberry Danish recipe... But When I actually wanted to bake my first batch I encountered the following problem:
    - clicking on the stove and then on the recipe the one needed ingredient 0/1 on the left remains empty... So I don't know what I need to bake it
    - when I click on it it sends me to the mixer where a new item has shown up - the cream cheese frosting which takes a full two hours to make.... This seems a rather odd ingredient for a recipe which takes 40 minutes and gives only 3 coins (not to mention that there is definitely no cream cheese frosting on a Rasberry Danish)

However: when I first click on another recipe on the stove and then click on the Danish it shows the picture of cream cheese as the needed ingredient... But the number is 0 eventhough I have 3 in my storage ... so I can't make the recipe...

Is anyone else having this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. I'm having the same problem. I've taken screenshots to better see it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	28322

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	28323

Rhino Keeper
    The picture of the cream cheese frosting keeps changing. Every time I tap on the mixer, it changes to a different picture. But from previous posts, this bug has been reported to the devs. Just waiting now for them to fix it.

However, there's a new bug, that doesn't let you to bake the raspberry danish even though you have cream cheese frosting...has that one been reported?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    The picture of the cream cheese frosting keeps changing. Every time I tap on the mixer, it changes to a different picture. But from previous posts, this bug has been reported to the devs. Just waiting now for them to fix it.

However, there's a new bug, that doesn't let you to bake the raspberry danish even though you have cream cheese frosting...has that one been reported?
    I'm just now making my first 2h batch of frosting so I don't know yet if I can bake the recipe with that... Have put my post from above in the bug section as well including several screen shots... Guess we'll have to wait for the people at Storm 8 to wake up and get back to work ...

i cannot see the image of quincey in goals book.
    all images, whether in left side or in top of goal, are permanenly loading, but no picture appeared...

Rhino Keeper
    @CammoAmmo ... Thank you so much for all the info in post 1... It's very helpful... Just noticed that Quincy has brought only five valentine letters this time... So it seems the number varies

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast