Page 106 of 132 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bububello View Post
    Attachment 9801Attachment 9802
    Got the ice crown epic form, but not in my album
    Reached the railway mine, nothing happened
    it looks really pretty, congrats my nephew actually got a pop up for ice crown in his game. I didn't even check the market to see if it's available because he doesn't have a diamond.
    how long does it take to breed that dragon? is it the same breeding time with double the gold to speed, and then when we place the egg in the nest it's an absurd amount of flames to hatch? lol

Banned
    I'm still getting the pop up for ice crown too. But nada in the market. I finally hatched my egg after it sat in the nest for just about three days. She's a beauty. Now I just need to be able to afford food to get it to epic.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    I used 2 gold to speed up my breeding once I seen it vanished from the market, the egg was 300 flames to hatch, so yours should still be an ice crown.
    Ya it was Ice Crown. I got it in my first try but I guess a lot of people did. I just hope she stays there. She's pretty.

Fashion Designer
    Do these dragons in the artic isle are eating food or coins? I'm an old player that used to be had so much coins -/+ 60-70 mil, but in jiffy my coins became 10mil now. And I only made several dragons to epic. How are you guys grow these expensive food?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Do these dragons in the artic isle are eating food or coins? I'm an old player that used to be had so much coins -/+ 60-70 mil, but in jiffy my coins became 10mil now. And I only made several dragons to epic. How are you guys grow these expensive food?
    This is a strategy from TL to reduce our stock on gold/coins/resources... Its a way of causing the need to buy items... the arctic isles food prices are insane compared to that of the regular island.. and people were complaining about spending 75,000 coins on food then. Try 380,000 coins over on the arctic isles

LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post
    This is a strategy from TL to reduce our stock on gold/coins/resources... Its a way of causing the need to buy items... the arctic isles food prices are insane compared to that of the regular island.. and people were complaining about spending 75,000 coins on food then. Try 380,000 coins over on the arctic isles

LOL
    i haven't bothered to upgrade my farm, lol. so for now i am simply planting the frozen oranges or whatever xD don't even know if i'll buy another farm or not. So far I have them at level 7 - snowflake, blizzard, alpine, fossil, meteor (ugh), ice age, cave, sasquatch, yeti. (abominable is evolving to 7 right now). So the tough parts begins now.
    i've been flloating around 16 million and 18 million coins lately. I had like 24 million before. -___-

Farm Supplier
    My breeding Time is always 8h 16 gold i can see what dragon's egg i could have checking flames needed to hatch.
    And i got 70 millions before the ice island...now i got 23/24 and i use to buy with gold the food i need...

I just hatched a little Polar Dragon. It's so cute.

I'd almost given up after breeding blizzards all the time. Just wanted to share my joy with you!

Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post

LOL

I'm okay with growing food with 75,000 coins on the main land, I play everyday and active, so my coins don't go down so fast because I collect the coins very often. But since the artic, I grew the 380,000 twice a day, I'm like draining my bank, lol. I just grow the 100,000coins now, I bought 4 large farm, cos I don't think I'll be needing the other 2.

I feel bad for players who just start it recently with all the costs, I know the feeling too, cos I have other account which doesn't have lots of coins not even enough to buy the habitat, lol. I mean, this second account has been struggling on the main land

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamville2013 View Post
    I just hatched a little Polar Dragon. It's so cute.

I'd almost given up after breeding blizzards all the time. Just wanted to share my joy with you!

Good luck everyone!
    ,,happy feet dance for you ,,,yes so,tired of selling blizzards my self