Page 31 of 86 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable

Rhino Keeper
    I try to never complain....this game really helps me get through the days while being sick. First time I've been truly and utterly disappointed with TL. I hope they hear our pleas...maybe they made a mistake in programming. I'm hoping so.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    I got 4 planks from the Exchange (and no trade ticket either). So with the single plank I got from my Inn, I now have a total of 5 planks after 12 hours (after I started playing this quest line). Hopefully my next Inn and Exchange collections will net me 5 more, so that I can make the Level 2 upgrade by 12pm Pacific, Friday.

I'm going to try and see how far I can get, but I know for sure I'm not going to finish this within the time limit.

While the 50 Snow thingies concern me a little, it's the Magic Fruit that is going to kick me down flat.
    On my 2nd Inn collection, I got 1 plank. On my 2nd Royal Exchange, I got 4 planks.

So in 24 hours, I got 10 planks. If I didn't have the Inn, I probably would have needed 36 hours to upgrade my Inn to Level 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelletje1 View Post
    me too!
    Me three! Only three planks from exchange, no ticket.

But my goal stopper is the magic fruit. Always doing the trade the very day I have enough.

My other problem and another first, too much energy. Can't use my exchange while crafting planks so maxed on milk, eggs, bacon, water, fish etc so can't gather anything. Afraid to make any feast for fear of not having enough carrots etc the second I need them. So a ton of energy sitting there not being used and it's driving my OCD insane!

You and me both, with Christmas around the corner it won't happen for me. Hate to miss it as I really wanted the reindeer. Won't even be starting it. 😪

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinashal View Post
    guys i need pics of level 3-5 if you got any

post them and i will add them to the post
    Here are the pictures for upgrading the stable to Level 3:

Executive Chef
    So I just upgraded and now working on level 3. The forever snow is 2 gems per piece, but I don't know how many you get from the exchange. It only took me two exchanges for 11 planks. Not too bad!

Executive Chef
    I just got 3 plank from exchange and 1 plank from inn. The drop rate for plank should be more than 3 and it's a time quest too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    So I just upgraded and now working on level 3. The forever snow is 2 gems per piece, but I don't know how many you get from the exchange. It only took me two exchanges for 11 planks. Not too bad!
    I only received 12 forever snow from my first exchange.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HistoryGirl7 View Post
    I try to never complain....this game really helps me get through the days while being sick. First time I've been truly and utterly disappointed with TL. I hope they hear our pleas...maybe they made a mistake in programming. I'm hoping so.
    I always upgrade buildings and do exchanges as soon as I have enough materiel, so I don't have anything of many in stock. Currently I am still crafting Lumin Essence to do my first exchange for the plank. Definitely I won't finish this quest in time. Do you think it is wise to simply give up and save those precious materiel?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Me three! Only three planks from exchange, no ticket.

But my goal stopper is the magic fruit. Always doing the trade the very day I have enough.

My other problem and another first, too much energy. Can't use my exchange while crafting planks so maxed on milk, eggs, bacon, water, fish etc so can't gather anything. Afraid to make any feast for fear of not having enough carrots etc the second I need them. So a ton of energy sitting there not being used and it's driving my OCD insane!
    I did find out that the Magic Fruit can also be picked up from any of the three Christmas trees.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request