Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Expansion Permits

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    I've been keeping one plot open so I can build up on expansion permits. It's always a nice jump when they release the next set of expansions. Hopefully soon!!

So the Exchange for Exp Permits goes away if you have all current expansions? Sounds silly

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    So the Exchange for Exp Permits goes away if you have all current expansions? Sounds silly
    Ya, it's similar to other crafting options (like potion of gills) that are only available when you're working on them. I always say I'll keep my expansion ticket option open, but I usually need the space so badly that I close it by doing the last expansion. Ah, well. You can't always get what you want....
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Ya, it's similar to other crafting options (like potion of gills) that are only available when you're working on them. I always say I'll keep my expansion ticket option open, but I usually need the space so badly that I close it by doing the last expansion. Ah, well. You can't always get what you want....
    Understand the Goal crafting ending.. but Expansions are not a Goal unless my Quest book is making a fool out of me. Also using this line of thinking ... why did they allow XP gain after hitting max level but will not allow to gain exp permits after maxing lots..jsut seems kinda odd
    Last edited by doobievilla; 06-16-14 at 08:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Understand the Goal crafting ending.. but Expansions are not a Goal unless my Quest book is making a fool out of me. Also using this line of thinking ... why did they allow XP gain after hitting max level but will not allow to gain exp permits after maxing lots..jsut seems kinda odd
    Oh, yeah, I get what you're saying. Maybe b/c they figure we need something to do?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Banned
    if you are Level 1 You got lots to do.. if you are at this point in game asking these questions.. lots to do is kinda obvious.. not looking

Nightclub Owner
    If you are an old timer, the expansion permits is one way to have some challenge. Like the Ivy's inscriptions will get us on the hock for some time. If you really wounder what to do, exp permits included, have a look at an old thread (see signature)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I chopped down a treasure trove today ... guess what I got? an expansion permit!! Wohoooo!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123