Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Wow! Was something just updated in-game?

I had 5 distinct rollbacks (woop game down, Loading, Back! Woop, loading, back- woop! Loading etc) in a row within seconds (barely time for an action). Fresh session, fully loaded game/animations everything working fine, no net issues- very unusual. During one otherwise fully-loaded playable interlude my Spring Fawns turned into a pile of bricks, I force-quit restarted the game and the image refreshed.
    Weird!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B660CAC5-BD7E-488D-9013-CA49011DE57E.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	239.4 KB 
ID:	59301

~

I have 7 more Calming Potions to make, < 6 days to go.
    first time i'm playing through this Event type with just my realm's resources, usually finish by now thanks to those Value Packs with the wonderful deals! Curious to see what the timing will work out to be, from what folks have shared it may be super tight!

Though the balance may be lacking for some, I absolutely adoreeee all the prizes this time around! Even if I can't scrape by, i'll be happy with the Spring animals i'm crafting, though i'd love to see the finished garden through too. ❤️
    (I so rarely feel this way! Happy to echo this sentiment now that it whollly applies to me too.)

So happy the mid-token-requirement Spring Goats have a chance to drop Expansion Permits! 🥰 Thank you s8!
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 05-14-21 at 02:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Today I am off work, but have otherwise been super busy, not able to log in during daytime, so I am still at chapter 10. Not sure if I will make it, but still ploughing on

The up-side is I have been fighting goats like crazy in the evenings. My target is to get all 10 Spring Goats, and perhaps even a Spring Donkey. It feels almost like a Monster Hunt, fighting goats instead of golems. Free Permit droppers are always welcome

Nightclub Owner
    Hmmm, the Magic Bloom:
    Magical Bloom - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: An evergreen bloom that only need drips of water. Found by tending Spring Fawns.
    Type: Material
    Source: Event
    Found: Spring Fawn
    Used for: Calming Potion
    Events: Ivy's Magic Garden - May 2021
    Cap: 99
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112231

Looks familiar:
    Tidebloom - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: An enchanted ocean flower that can live on land or under water.
    Type: Crop
    Class: Materials
    Source: Harvest
    Crafted in: Plot
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 24 gems // 3000 coins
    Drops: Coins (3750), Tidebloom, Tidebloom Seed, Marmosea
    Used for: Tidegate
    Arc: Mermaid II
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 22 gems
    Cap: 99
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737
    Comments: Unlocks when first finding Tidebloom Seed
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Wow! Was something just updated in-game? ....
    I had some really (!) weird stuff happening too. Buildings in 'build phase' (like in your photo) and collection times way off.
    A couple of minutes and force-closes later everything was fine again to my relieve.

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I have 7 more Calming Potions to make, < 6 days to go.
    first time i'm playing through this Event type with just my realm's resources, usually finish by now thanks to those Value Packs with the wonderful deals! Curious to see what the timing will work out to be, from what folks have shared it may be super tight!

Though the balance may be lacking for some, I absolutely adoreeee all the prizes this time around! Even if I can't scrape by, i'll be happy with the Spring animals i'm crafting, though i'd love to see the finished garden through too. ❤️
    (I so rarely feel this way! Happy to echo this sentiment now that it whollly applies to me too.)

So happy the mid-token-requirement Spring Goats have a chance to drop Expansion Permits! �� Thank you s8!
    Don't we need 6 Potions total? (or are you a collector?)
    I love the prizes too
    I had some 'log-in/ setting so many alarms-stress' last week, but now I'm only waiting for the Garden (Donkey Drool), that stress is gone. (I still need some other things too, but I have enough time for those)
    I really appreciate the speed-up time for event building is usually kept really low. So even if you're short on something (drool), it's fairly cheap to speed it up and get the missing stuff.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Today I am off work, but have otherwise been super busy, not able to log in during daytime, so I am still at chapter 10. Not sure if I will make it, but still ploughing on

The up-side is I have been fighting goats like crazy in the evenings. My target is to get all 10 Spring Goats, and perhaps even a Spring Donkey. It feels almost like a Monster Hunt, fighting goats instead of golems. Free Permit droppers are always welcome
    I'm fighting Donkey's and Goats like crazy too I'm also striving towards making all the 10 allowed Spring Goats.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 05-14-21 at 05:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I've confirmed that monsters will no longer spawn once you finish all the goals. Guess I'll have to hold the last upgrade. It bothers me because I really want to get the final prize. If this is not intentional i hope S8 can fix it.
    You can finish upgrading the garden to level 7 and get the gardener and the goats still spawn from farmhouses as long as you have not finished the other goal of building all 3 animals. So if you want all 10 goats just build them before the donkey.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz View Post
    You can finish upgrading the garden to level 7 and get the gardener and the goats still spawn from farmhouses as long as you have not finished the other goal of building all 3 animals. So if you want all 10 goats just build them before the donkey.
    Great info! Thanks for posting this. I want more goats but am getting close to building the donkey. I will definitely wait now. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    It does indeed, Shibuya! The Donkey Drool reminds me of Mane Detangler as well ❤️

I'm happy, we got a huuuuge chunk of land~ (referring to the island)

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I had some really (!) weird stuff happening too. Buildings in 'build phase' (like in your photo) and collection times way off.
    A couple of minutes and force-closes later everything was fine again to my relieve.

Ohh, how weird! Wow, I wonder if my mainland did the same at the time- how strange!

Wonder what happened 👀

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Don't we need 6 Potions total? (or are you a collector?)
    I love the prizes too
    I had some 'log-in/ setting so many alarms-stress' last week, but now I'm only waiting for the Garden (Donkey Drool), that stress is gone. (I still need some other things too, but I have enough time for those)
    I really appreciate the speed-up time for event building is usually kept really low. So even if you're short on something (drool), it's fairly cheap to speed it up and get the missing stuff.
    Good luck!

I'm fighting Donkey's and Goats like crazy too I'm also striving towards making all the 10 allowed Spring Goats.
    Good luck!
    Ah yes! 😅 Thank you- I do like to have some extra for my inventory but don't think that's likely for me this time 'round. I think I mentally 'added' the one I crafted to the total instead of subtracting when typing- was still thinking about those rollbacks! 😂
    My apologies for any pause 😅

Oof i'm glad the stress has cleared ! I'm glad the drool slow grind allowed you to feel more at ease ❤️

Yes indeed! 🥰❤️
    I did a few extra Golden Trades in the Royal Exchange so I have a few 5-gem rounds accumulating, just in case. 👍

Thank you, i'm sure your herd will build up quickly (i'm at 3 Spring Goats so far, hoping for as close as I can get to the same~ what a fun task while waiting for the Donkey spawn!) Good luck to you and everyone else still working along as well! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 05-14-21 at 08:08 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Well I finished but no donkey etc. Will spawn. I can still buy the traps. Why? And I have still a question mark as a goal. Which goal is that then.

I?ve only gotten 1 farm feed in 2 days. Bad drop rate.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else having a problem with donkeys not spawning from the fawns? My last four or five collections gave me zero. That's zero for 12 or 0 for 15. It seemed like they pushed out an update earlier, maybe they threw the wrong switch LOL. Thanks