Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

New Resident
    Anyone having shimmering ores disappear? I made a shovel last night and set timers today while working to collect. I collected 4 times and only have two ores

Rhino Keeper
    Sooooo many rollbacks foe me on this event I keep losing unlimited time and items!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I have had a spawn, rollback, then second attempt didn't spawn. I am still having rollbacks, earlier today there were 2 within seconds of each other.
    These rollbacks are ****ers. I had one with my sparkling mines earlier (I'm still collecting buckets, so was annoyed when the rollback had none after seeing two from the original collection). Then just now I had a rollback and didn't realise I'd rolled back to having a wild goat still to finish fighting. I couldn't understand why my spring garden didn't spawn anything. The worst thing is - everything else rolls back but they still take your energy!
    I hope this is fixed for the next event. I'm feeling pretty *****ed right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I have not seen this mentioned yet, sorry if it has been mentioned.

The Spring Fawn triggers the donkey spawn. That will help with the donkey drool requirements.
    I read your post and it sounded familiar but I had completely forgotten because I wasn't at the stage for making it yet. I am annoyed with myself for collecting from the two fawns BEFORE finishing the craft for the last one because now I need to wait four hours to collect. It'll take ages to get the donkey spittle so I'm not worried about it. Thanks again for the reminder.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Sooooo many rollbacks foe me on this event I keep losing unlimited time and items!
    I battled the same donkey 3x and of course only got credit for when I finally defeated him and it didn?t roll back. I also had a 10 minute infinite energy, and after that ends you?re supposed to get max energy. It showed I had energy and then it did *something* - not sure it was a rollback, but some kind of reset, and I was at 0 energy.

On another note, when I was new and visiting other kingdoms, I had seen the sheep jumping over the sleeping sheep in several kingdoms and wanted one so badly. Now I have one, and I?m like, ?Please make it stop!? Lol! Watching it annoys me for some reason.
    Last edited by mymonta; 05-10-21 at 10:09 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I battled the same donkey 3x and of course only got credit for when I finally defeated him and it didn?t roll back. I also had a 10 minute infinite energy, and after that ends you?re supposed to get max energy. It showed I had energy and then it did *something* - not sure it was a rollback, but some kind of reset, and I was at 0 energy.
    If you force close your game your original energy balance will return... I agree with you both that rollbacks are the worst!

Rhino Keeper
    Collecting the Donkey Drool is brutal and hardcore. Logging in every 60 minutes to battle a Donkey. With the Fawns spawning a Donkey maybe only 20% of the time, not helping a lot at this point. Only one drool per Donkey, so many days are needed at this brutal pace. This phase is really testing the limits of what I am able and willing to do for this game. Why is S8 making this so stressful and unpleasant?

Rhino Keeper
    This one is waaaay too hard for me. I even bought an expansion pack but it honestly is not doable. I am sad because I love the theme and art.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Why is S8 making this so stressful and unpleasant?
    So you will buy Gems cha ching$$$

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone gotten the gardener yet? I am wondering how long is her collection time?