Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/24: Favio the Fierce | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Was thinking, great Troll pit (6 hour) collection instead of Ivys Hut (12 hour) collection. Yay! Meanwhile, I?m lucky if I get the shield every 3rd time I collect, so 18 hours, 1 per day. Ugh. Why, Storm8, WHY!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    You?re right I am getting 15 now it?s gonna take a while for me to get to the next level though because of the troll but that?s OK I will be patient good luck to everybody else
    My frustration now is I need 33 more yellow fairy wings to get the steed and I?m lucky if I get three of them from the three chests every night. I know I shouldn?t complain because I have a statue and I have Fern and I?m sure I?m going to get F?bio because I just hit 660 shields but I really wanted the steedThanks to them not asking if you?re sure you want to use gems I?ve lost at least 400 gems and I don?t really have any gems that I can use to get another chest

Rhino Keeper
    Is customer service gone for the year? Submitted a ticket five days ago and have yet to hear anything. Lost a TON of inventory, gems, etc, and a little miffed.

I am very disappointed in the drops from the troll pit. I only receive one every 4-5 times I collect. No way I can finish the event. ��

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Is customer service gone for the year? Submitted a ticket five days ago and have yet to hear anything. Lost a TON of inventory, gems, etc, and a little miffed.
    This time of year it's not unusual to wait 1-2 weeks before your ticket will be attended to. Holidays and skeleton staff will add to time needed to get to it. If it's stil open then that's a good sign.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    My frustration now is I need 33 more yellow fairy wings to get the steed and I?m lucky if I get three of them from the three chests every night. I know I shouldn?t complain because I have a statue and I have Fern and I?m sure I?m going to get F?bio because I just hit 660 shields but I really wanted the steedThanks to them not asking if you?re sure you want to use gems I?ve lost at least 400 gems and I don?t really have any gems that I can use to get another chest
    It's normal not to get to craft the third atrium prize until the last day or one before. If you do the 3 daily goals then you can craft all 3 items with no problem. I started a day late with this event but I've crafted the 1st 2 items and now have to wait. It's the same for all of us... no one needs to use gems although I get that if you miss a day or two you might come up a little short. Fingers crossed you'll get the steed.

Rhino Keeper
    Disappointing. The troll camp gives me one drop every other day. Not getting any from adventures either. Diappointing.

I really hope they fix the gate and wall. I'm glad I didn't spend any gems on an additional fence piece or two.

My Fern has been a pretty decent dropper so far. Of the 4 or 5 collections, I've caught sight of 2 lumin essences and 1 enchanted essence, though I don't always pay attention. I wasn't sure where to put her so for now she's attending Alice's tea party.

To those of you concerned about the chests, please please don't worry. I have always, without fail, gotten all three prizes as long as I do all the daily tasks. We never get enough talinium fairies (gold) until a day or two before the event ends. So breathe easy

Happy new year all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Disappointing. The troll camp gives me one drop every other day. Not getting any from adventures either. Diappointing.
    It's not a proved theory, but I find the Troll Camp has a slightly better drop rate if I put it in storage after collecting from it. (and putting it back on my board right after)
    I really really don't like it either, and I don't think it's good timing, putting such a known frustrating element in the event during the holidays.

Good luck everyone! We're only half way, don't give up to quickly.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55EB35B2-E013-417A-A43D-F470923E5E51.jpeg 
Views:	197 
Size:	380.6 KB 
ID:	58003
    Fern has moved into the Pumpkin Cottage.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast