Page 26 of 83 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I got 1 Poinsettia Blossom from the Feed the Striking Workers trade. Well does not solve the ultra slow gathering of Poinsettia Blossoms. With 2 trees and a low drop rate, it will take a while before I can close chapter 3. Not looking forward for the other chapter as we need a truck load of Poinsettia Blossoms (overall 95 to be exact)!

Edit: I got 2 Blossoms from a tree! Hope is up!
    I'm afraid there is no hope..
    Maybe you are under 20 Blossoms and that is why your Trees still drop them?
    Once you get to 20 and clear the Baron's Side Goal, the drops stop completely ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    Aren't the red hats a guaranteed drop from the tiny tailor? It's been a couple of times that I only get one red hat out of the two buildings.

Editing for update: I am now at chapter four, and both tailors seem to be back to normal, giving one red hat each per recollection.
    There are no event drops (or event spawns) between Chapters.

Executive Chef
    Aren't the red hats a guaranteed drop from the tiny tailor? It's been a couple of times that I only get one red hat out of the two buildings.

Editing for update: I am now at chapter four, and both tailors seem to be back to normal, giving one red hat each per recollection.
    There is a very rare chance of no drops for tiny tailors. You can have up to 10 tailors now (high levels) since S8 fixed the bug.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm afraid there is no hope..
    Maybe you are under 20 Blossoms and that is why your Trees still drop them?
    Once you get to 20 and clear the Baron's Side Goal, the drops stop completely ...
    Indeed, I am at chapter 4, so dry run so far. Well I will do other things...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I am now on chapter 3 and red pointsetta’s still not dropping from trees.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    My 4 trees are still not dropping blossoms. Are you sure you are not collecting from a sapling? If so, store it and then put out for more collections, otherwise when you get mature trees, they stop dropping. It is a bug, they inverted drops for sapling and tree.
    They are full grown, as I am at chapter 4, drops stopped from the trees. So only hope is from trades, but with 1 blossom at best, it will take weeks
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I am at chapter 4 and finished goal 1, but I don?t get the faux reindeer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Furytale View Post
    Sorry, my mistake. It was in the inventory.

Executive Chef
    Force-close and check your inventory

Sorry, my mistake. It was in the inventory.

WARNING for people who still have Poinsettia Sapling (and haven't read up on the Forum yet)
    Don't grow them into Trees! (you can store them after each collection to prevent it from growing, don't forget to take it out immediately after storing)
    Once the Saplings turn into Trees, they stop dropping resources (after you collect 20 Blossoms), and you'll be stuck on Goal 4 until S8 fixes it.

For people stuck like me, don't lose hope.
    I'm sure S8 will fix this as soon as possible.
    You can still collect 99 Red Hat's and 99 Candy Cane's, stock up on Chocolate Coins and do lots of Adventures (and maybe craft the Striking Gnomes), and keep collecting from your Faux Reindeers.
    (if my calculations are correct we need a total of 90 Tiny Antlers for the entire event, so with 30 minutes waiting time for the Faux Reindeers, it will keep us busy for awhile)
    And be sure you're optimally prepared for future Chapters by cooking required meals and collecting enough crops (see Goal information)
    And make sure you have enough active Neighbors
    Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-06-20 at 04:55 AM.

Executive Chef

I have 7 Tiny Tailors. The worst I have done is to get 4 Red Hats at one collection out of the 7. But since the collection time is so short, it really doesn't matter. Later on when you need Tiny Dolls from the Tiny Workshop, the Tiny Workshop drops either 1, 2, or 3 Tiny Dolls per collection. This is good as the collection time is 4 hours. Good luck.