Page 14 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone else have the same problem of maxing out on certain buildings and can't buy more tiny tailors? I can only buy 2 out of the 8 max. Why are these buildings subject to a general limit? I don't even know what buildings I have to sell. I tried to sell my ice cream cottages, which of course I had over 20, but I don't even have the sell option for them. Then I proceeded to sell my level 7 normal cottage, which is a pain. Still I can't buy more tiny tailors. I'm so frustrated. Please let me know what I need to do before I sell my other level 7 buildings, which are a pain to build, and even more terrifying if I can't replace them (since I've maxed out on them).

I feel like I'm being punished for being a dedicated player. This may be the last straw and push me to quit this game all together.

Edit: never mind, my bad for not reading the previous posts. Should've read it before selling my buildings. But they should've worded the message better, I can see that many people tried to sell their buildings as well. And why saying the cap is 8 when it's only 2?
    Last edited by Melany77; 12-04-20 at 09:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well I'm taking it one day at a time collecting from Tiny Tailor . I'm already at my limit (99) candy canes. And I'm guess I'll reach my limit on the hats. So far I see no reason to have more than 2 Tiny Tailors. Pretty easy ..... so far.
    But that's likely to change.
    In past story book events I seem to recall needing 2 whole days to meet a goal. But still able to finish.

My main point is Don't Panic!
    I agree. Yet looking ahead to the last chapter, it looks like we will need 80 red hats, with 40 each needed in chapters 7 and 8 and 9. With a cap of 99 red hats.

If they leave the Tiny tailors at only 2 for coin purchase, someone heading into chapter 10 without any hats banked and only two tailors MIGHT need over 3 hrs that day (or 40 game check ins at least five minutes apart) to collect from the 2 Tiny Tailors, longer time if they drop 1 hat or less each collection, shorter time if they drop multiple hats. Yet even if each tailor dropped two hats each collection, that’s still at least 1.6 hours, 20 collections spaced 5 minutes apart. That will not be a happy person.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    SpiritWind, do you know where the Tiny Reindeer comes from?
    From mommy and daddy reindeers. 🤭

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    I have noticed that at each stage where required, that I have gotten an extra one of the Tiny Tailor / Faux Reindeer/ Tiny Workshop/ Poinsettia Tree from the Adventure (Kings?Queen Keep)
    This must be where we are allowed our max of 8 tailors....by getting them from adventures. And only allowed to buy 2 in the market ... or 3rd option of getting them from a bundle.

S8 really does need to clarify this!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to those that plucked ahead and gave us some clarification and answers to our questions. Leaving it only to S8 we're all just confused and frustrated.
    So just to recap the situation for those who didn't see previous posts: we're allowed to buy 2 tiny tailors for coins. We can get more (up to 8) if we purchase special packages or if we're lucky and get them from adventuring (special adventures only) in our normal king or queen's keep.
    Last edited by Melany77; 12-04-20 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Thanks to those that plugged ahead and gave us some clarification and answers to our questions. Leaving it only to S8 we're all just confused and frustrated.
    So just to recap the situation for those who didn't see previous posts: we're allowed to buy 2 tiny tailors for coins. We can get more (up to 8) if we purchase special packages or if we're lucky and get them from adventuring in our normal king or queen's keep.
    Just my musings but wish S8 would clarify!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I'm not sure if the fix is supposed to be live yet, but i'm still getting the You're at Your Limit message. (Edit more info: I have placed 2 Tiny Tailors purchased using coins from the Marketplace.)

(Tiny Tailors may still classed as Town Buildings, can't report on others as i'm not there yet. )
    I can only place 2 as well. I wonder if i purchased the 4.99 would i be able to place those 3 or would i be s.o.l.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    From mommy and daddy reindeers. ��
    Omg! This is hysterical! I asked that question because Goal 9 rewards a Stuffed Reindeer, and it doesn't say in Goal 10 that a Tiny Reindeer is rewarded (even though it is the grand prize). I guess the Sweet Tooth situation of the last event has left me a bit jaded.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    I can only place 2 as well. I wonder if i purchased the 4.99 would i be able to place those 3 or would i be s.o.l.
    I was not able to place any Tiny Tailors. I had to try to purchase the $4.99 package or I would have had none. I did get the 3 Tiny Tailors. I also got 1 from the adventure. So don't worry; you won't be up the creek without a paddle.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    I was limited to two for purchase with coin. So I purchased one value pack which included three more. I was able to place all 5.

Wow that's not so great for the folks who cant even purchase one with coin. Please look into this S8.