View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 111 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I sort of wish I had waited to buy the Ticket Booth. I honestly wasn't really paying attention when I purchased it and so far I've only used it a few times. Who knows, perhaps it'll be more useful to me as the event goes on.
    I though it is a good deal. And it can make things easier.
    I am used with prices between 250 to 600 gems on this game hahahaha

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Checking with the team if Tickets will drop and Trades will be available after the event.
    i think we're still waiting a response to this. This may change my mind on purchasing the exchange booth.

Additional thought- like someone posted way back a 1x1 building would be better. IMO. I have so little space.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-12-17 at 08:45 AM.

Yes, I've had the quest available for a day and a half now, and I'm getting a bit worried that I won't be able to complete this quest since I can't progress beyond this point without the goose spawning

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    ... guilty ...
    lol good for you. i have one only.

Executive Chef
    I'm stunned! I got the poodle as first drop and after Ali & throne from the Mystery Box

Have to add.. if it weren't for the Exchange Booth I wouldn't have had silver or gold tickets. I use the Exchange to turn the continuous bronze I receive in silver or gold.. whichever needed to do the Mystery Box.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think I will have any trouble 'finishing' this event, but I'm not sure what constitutes success. My carousel is level 8, and will be level nine in an hour or so. I have done a few trades, but been very unimpressed. I got a flyger milk from the mystery box trade this morning. I suppose I should just save up for the horse, not that I really want any more horses. About once a day the carousel fails to spawn a goose, and I really can't work out why they would program uncertainty in as a 'feature'. Each time it happens I get annoyed and stop playing for a few hours.
    I think S8 really missed an opportunity with the black and white alpaca. Many players are often short of wool, so it would have been a cool prize for completing a Level 2 carousel, or some similarly easy task. Just giving it away, or even offering it for sale, somehow devalues it.

Rhino Keeper
    Checking with the team if Tickets will drop and Trades will be available after the event.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i think we're still waiting a response to this. This may change my mind on purchasing the exchange booth.
    Yes! I am maxed on the bronze tickets now. I would like to make an informed decision of what to do with them. I wonder why it takes sooo looong for the team to get back to us with yes or no answer. Some people were asking this on the day one!

Update on the Tickets and Trades: They are part of the event only and will not remain post event. You can Trade tickets during the Baron's Birthday Event only.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    Silver Trade results to add to the list from the first page: 1 Golden Cabbage and 1 Silver Ore.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-12-17 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Thank you! Added to page 1. SW

Rhino Keeper
    Update on the Tickets and Trades: They are part of the event only and will not remain post event. You can Trade tickets during the Baron's Birthday Event only.
    Thank you for checking. The answer is disappointing.