Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Cider House, Grapevines and Grapes - Jan 21, 2016

Farm Supplier
    So the regular grave vine will be gone after the event? What if I got my pergola? Will the pergola be gone too?? I don't have a lot of gems to buy 2 gilded grapevine. 😩😩😩

Rhino Keeper
    2x2 squares for just one vine ??!!!!! .....

A Pressing Matter (3 of 6)
    Attachment 27954

A Pressing Matter (4 of 6)
    Attachment 27958

A Pressing Matter (5 of 6)
    Attachment 27962

A Pressing Matter (6 of 6)
    Attachment 27988
    Last edited by noemata; 01-22-16 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Both gives grapes every 2 hrs. You get 1 grape every 2 hours per the grape vine. The gilded grapevines give 2 grapes every 2 hours and are permanent.

Yes they are random.
    reckon it'll be hard getting the red ones for the quest, fingers crossed
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-22-16 at 04:35 AM. Reason: edit quote

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aviona0423 View Post
    So the regular grave vine will be gone after the event? What if I got my pergola? Will the pergola be gone too?? I don't have a lot of gems to buy 2 gilded grapevine. ������
    Has this been verified because I find it hard to believe that the regular grape vines for coins will be gone after the event. This would leave the cider house sitting empty for many players. I don't think though players will be able to make grape jam in the kitchen after the event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I got 2 grapes from one gilded vine. I got one grape each from the two coin vines. Both vines have a 2 hr timer.
    The next two collections from the gilded vine have been only one grape each time. Not sure if two grapes at first was just a glitch on the screen? I do have equal purple and green grapes so far in this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Please can we rotate our vines! (trivial).

Grand Emperor
    The game popup screens mentioned gilded grapevines and grape pergola (event prize) are permanent. So the coin grapevine may not be permanent but I'm checking on this. Sorry for the confusion. Will keep everyone posted.

What is the final prize? Not really interested in working as hard as we have to for some of these events unless the final prize is a pet.

Grand Emperor
    The event prize is the grape pergola which allows you to grow more grapes for crafting in the new Cider House.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	171.6 KB 
ID:	27957

New Resident
    Is anyone else having problems with the new grape press machine? I made grape juice all night, and only two of them counted towards my challenge count. Fortunately the juice is in my barn, so I didn't lose the items, but I can't progress in the challenge. Frustrating!!

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast